US$67
US$74
Hotels.com
US$70
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$78/night.

US$121
US$112
US$140
US$120
Priceline
All reviewsspace centergreat locationdirectly across the streetcourtyard by marriottclear laketypical courtyardnice hotelrestaurants in walking distancefree weightsroom was cleansmall poolgreat place to staysofa bedstayed here for nightsking roomsitting areafitness center
Reviewed May 14, 2017 via mobile

I picked this hotel because of it's proximity to the Space Centre, however I was pleasantly surprised by how neat clean and tidy it was. Everything seemed shiny and new. It was a pity it seemed relatively unoccupied as the bar was always uncrowded. The staff were a delight. My only complaint related to the in room coffee. Only one regular and one decaf, and sachet milk! Blah!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Kristin A, General Manager at Courtyard Houston NASA/Clear Lake, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2017

Dear robhar174,

Thank you for staying with us on your recent visit to the Houston Clear Lake area. I hope you enjoyed your time at Space Center Houston. We are glad to hear that you found the hotel to be neat, clean, and tidy. I greatly appreciate your feedback in regards to the in room coffee. I will share the information with our leadership team.

Best regards,

Reviewed May 3, 2017 via mobile

The hotel is right accross Johnson Space Center, so is very convenient if you are visiting JSC.
There is ample free parking, an out door not heated pool and jacuzzi. The pool setting is ok but could be decorated better to be more pleasant.
The rooms are ok but carpet could be cleaner, and they could be maintained better. I had to call facilites a couple of times due to various thing not functioning well. They did responded promptly and solved them.
The lobby is nice and remodeled with a grab and go food area and also a sit down restaurant. Room service is also available and they have a refrigerator with food to buy.
The room does have a small refrigerator with no freezer and hot water for tea or coffee.
The rooms also have a desk to work at.
The hotel is located within walking distance to a variety of restaurants.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Kristin A, General Manager at Courtyard Houston NASA/Clear Lake, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2017

Dear Aco2030,

Thank you for your feedback in regards to your stay with us. It is through our guest comments that we are able to make improvements and changes. I have shared your information with our leadership team.
We would love to see you again if you are back in the area.

Best regards,

Reviewed April 24, 2017

We stayed here right before visiting NASA and the location was ideal. You can see NASA from the hotel. The rooms, we clean and large. Hotel staff was courteous, but did not excel like some do. Other than the Starbucks onsite, the hotel was lacking food items that other full service hotels have. For the rate we paid through Price Line, this hotel was a steal, but know that it is not a 5 star hotel, it is a Courtyard Marriot. It will suffice for most travelers. Lives up to the mid range Courtyard Marriot standard.

Room Tip: All rooms seemed similar to me,
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Kristin A, General Manager at Courtyard Houston NASA/Clear Lake, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2017

Dear zpalm,

Thank you for staying with us on your recent visit to the Houston Clear Lake area. We greatly appreciate your feedback as it helps us make changes and improvements. We have shared your comments with our executive team.

Reviewed April 17, 2017 via mobile

This hotel was very nice and clean in a very convenient location. The man who checked us into our room was very helpful.

My only complaint was when I went down to the bistro to order a drink I ordered a white wine and the bartender asked me at least 3 different times which wine I wanted. They only serve about 7-10 different wines. Even after asking me she not only gave me the wrong wine, but it was a red wine. I blew it off and drank it anyway but when I went to pay the bartender started to ask how my wine was which I replied that it was nice but I preferred white. She then said she had never had wine before and didn't know what it tasted like. This irritated me because someone that clearly does not know the product they are selling just gave me something I didn't want only because they didn't know the difference. Please train bistro staff better on products behind the bistro/bar area.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Kristin A, General Manager at Courtyard Houston NASA/Clear Lake, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2017

Dear Alyssa R,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know your experience in the Bistro. It is through our guest's comments that we are able to make changes and improvements. It was great to hear that you found the hotel to be nice and clean. We would love the opportunity to serve you in the future.

Reviewed April 17, 2017 via mobile

We stayed in room 228 a basic king room, very clean. Cool view of the patio below. Big clean bathrooms and comfortable beds. Starbucks is served here so that's always a plus.
Only problem there was a bartender working that didn't know how to bartend. I ordered a white wine and got red and then she told me she's never had wine before. Maybe some more training because the alcohol selection isn't big at all. Still wonderful stay and nice staff.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear CVaughanH,

Thank you for your feedback in regards to your recent visit to the Courtyard Houston Clear Lake. We greatly appreciate your comments as they allow us to make adjustments and improvements. It is great to hear that you found the room to have a good view as well as big, clean bathroom. We would love to see you again if you return to the area.