“Quick snack stop”

Rao's Bakery and Coffee Cafe
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Nederland
Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

Wow is all I can say!!!!! I was overwhelmed when I stepped inside the door. I totally was not prepared for all the wonderful delicious offerings. They have gourmet barista coffees/cakes/desserts/cookies/gelatos/sandwiches & more!!!! There’s so much to choose from it’s overwhelming. Everything I’ve tried so far has been amazing!!!! Definitely recommend you stop here.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed June 26, 2018

When I walked into this bakery I thought I had died and gone to heaven. So many choices it was hard to choose but I decided on the Sicilian cheesecake with locally grown blueberries, truly amazing. I'm going back to try the made from scratch gelato. All I can say is if you are in the area don't miss out on this bakery.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

Raos really does have better coffee then starbucks. It just needs more of a homey feel to the store and this place would be a huge hit. Also has a huge selection of gelato and desserts

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed January 28, 2018 via mobile

Perfect place for a small group meeting or a last minute coffee/dessert visit! This place never disappoints! It’s always quiet and not too busy at this location which I love. Makes it more pleasant to visit and really enjoy!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed December 22, 2017

A very relaxing atmosphere to talk, relax and have coffee. Why get in a rush, it will be there when you leave! Oh yes, have a small dessert to keep you trim!!

Date of visit: December 2017