See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 8, 2017

Located just off the highway, easy to get to, but far enough to be quiet. It is and older hotel, not fancy, but good for overnight stay, and reasonably priced. Our room was clean & comfortable. The bed was comfortable, but pillows were not very thick. Several places to eat with in walking distance and appears to be in a safe area. They do not have a pool or serve breakfast. Would stay again if stopping in that area just over night. It has a laundry room.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed March 29, 2017 via mobile

The rooms were comfy, clean, and inviting. There is no breakfast at this hotel but it didn't bother me because I don't eat breakfast plus for the value of the room you can go buy your own breakfast. The highlight of the hotel to me is the awesome large balcony seating, thoroughly therapeutic.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed October 15, 2016

I booked our trip a few nights ago and we arrived and stayed last night. The room was nice and clean. We are even smokers but it did not bother us to smoke outside at all. Friendly staff. Close to places to eat, get coffee to go, and Walmart nearby. It was good for us.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed July 24, 2016 via mobile

I feel like the employees are careless of residents situations. Check out time is at 11a and before I went to visit someone at the prison, which was going to take longer than 4 hours; so I asked if it was okay that we check out at 1pm since I checked in at midnight. They agreed for $10 more. So me, leaving at 7a took the only vehicle we had and left my husband and family there to sleep. They called saying they had to be out at 11, then harassing saying they needed to be out at 1230 and they needed to pay up front and in cash. So the inconsideratness of them, they booted my friend, husband, and 2 kids below the age of 3 out with bags in the heat demanding they weren't letting thenm leave until they got $10. It wasn't even 1pm yet, I was barely 1230p. I held my composure when paying the $10 in credit card... Not cash. I just wouldn't want someone going through the same situation if you're going to visit a loved one. You would think there would be a little ounce or care in their hearts, especially for my little ones watching them make a huge deal, being kicked out of their room for $10. Take this into consideration before making your choice. Yeah the rooms are cheap, but the service and my mood turned down really fast with all their negativity.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
4  Thank negrete32
Reviewed July 6, 2016

I can not believe that they do not have any smoking rooms at all. If you are a smoker, DO NOT stop or even call. You can not smoke in any of their rooms. Discrimination..... I have been smoking for about 41 years, I feel like they should have a room available for smokers. This is the first time I have ever run across a hotel that did not have smoking rooms.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family