Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Rick B
Round Rock, Texas

great nights stay

Review of Comfort Suites
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jan 22, 2023
Really enjoyed this Comfort Inn. The check in was quick the attendant very friendly. The rooms were clean and had a fresh smell. Although near I35 it was very quiet inside. slept very well in a clean comfortable bed. The Breakfast was one of the better ones I have had while travelling. everything was fresh and hot.
Date of stay: January 2023
    C$192
2.7 km from Comfort Suites
Pool
View more hotels in New Braunfels
All reviews waffles wonderful hotel check in was quick king suite bed was comfortable definitely stay here again laundry
Selected filters
Reviewed October 15, 2022

My husband and I stayed here for several days, and were very impressed with this hotel! Our room (King Suite) was spacious and clean, with an updated decor. All of the employees were friendly and accommodating. The breakfast was good, and included scrambled eggs, sausage, egg sandwiches, waffles and more. The laundry has one washer and dryer and was easy to use and very clean. We will definitely stay here again if we have occasion to return to the area!

Date of stay: October 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 30, 2022

Very rude staff, I would not recommend this facility. I found that what they presented on their website missed the mark. There are far too many quality hotels in town to select. Ending up staying at an IAG facility next door.

Date of stay: September 2022
Reviewed May 10, 2022

Upon check-in, there was a mistake made as I changed the total number of nights for my stay resulting in an overcharge to my card. Upon finding the mistake, I contacted Sharon and boy am I glad I got her. She stayed on the issue for me and followed thru until the credit was issued. She explained to me what had happened and why. Sharon also communicated regularly with me to keep me posted.

I will be in this area often and Sharon has won a loyal customer for the hotel.

Room tip: Great location for business in New Braunfels. Plenty to eat, see, and do.
Date of stay: April 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed February 27, 2022 via mobile

Great customer service. Everyone at the desk makes you feel right at home The rooms we have stayed in at multiple times of the month have been prestige. I will be coming back with the family!!

If you are looking for a great/clean hotel this is the one. 🙌

Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed January 15, 2022

I booked a room at this hotel for an overnight stay as part of a long road trip. The morning we were to check in, I couldn't find email confirmation, so I callled hotel, gave them my name and they were unable to locate a reservation. I panicked and booked another hotel. However, then I found the email. TOO LATE TO CANCEL...so I'm stuck with 2 reservations for same night at different hotel. I stopped to talk to manager, but was unable to get my room refunded....even though it was hotel fault for not being able to find my reservation the morning we were to check in. AVOID BOOKING HERE!

Date of stay: January 2022