Sleep Inn & Suites(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$103
US$93
Hilton Garden Inn New Braunfels(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$85
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

Comfort Suites(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
US$93
ComfortSuites
Candlewood Suites New Braunfels(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$97
Courtyard by Marriott New Braunfels River Village(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
US$130
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$158/night.

US$89
The Resort at Schlitterbahn(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$336
US$306
WorldMark New Braunfels(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
US$296
US$209
Agoda.com
  • Pool
All reviewsparking lotgas stationeggs and sausageroom was cleanfirst floorplace to staydecent hotelstaying at this hotelfree breakfastthe breakfast areanice stayfront desk staffeasy accesswould definitely stay here againsan marcosthe riverpets
Reviewed February 7, 2017

Overall very good just bad odor. The location of the Hotel is great easy access to everywhere that you want to go. The price per night was slightly high but good. I recommend this hotel because of great service and location.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
1  Thank Esteban C
AJ A, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites New Braunfels, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2017

Thank you for the review 462esatebanc. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed February 6, 2017 via mobile

Except for a few minor items, this hotel would have received a five rating from me. The room was very clean and nicely decorated. The drive entrance is a little tricky, the pillows were too hard for me and the sink was missing a stopper. Really not bad for the price though.
I would stay here again.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for the review Victor P. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed January 24, 2017

I found hotel personnel to be very friendly and helpful, especially personnel in the breakfast area. Hotel was clean and well kept. It is obviously a pet hotel, and thankfully my room did not smell like a pet, but I do believe that rules should be enforced that a pet cannot be left unattended in a guest room. A very unhappy and lonely dog was across the hall from me and let everyone know it!!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
AJ A, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites New Braunfels, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2017

Thank you for the review leeannclark16! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We do, as you noticed, allow pets to stay here at our hotel. We also have a different cleaning process we use for rooms that had a pet stay previously. Because of this, of course your mother would not smell like a pet!!!!!

I do apologize that you had to notice an unhappy pet in a room close to yours. Our policy does allow pets to be left alone, if they can be alone without bothering other guests or causing any damage. If reports of barking our loud noises are reported, we take immediate action to get in contact with the owners to remedy the situation ASAP! We are even able to go as far as requiring the pet to be taken with the owner if need be, or removed from the property.

Thank you again for the review. We look forward to having you stay with us again!

Reviewed January 22, 2017

My husband booked at this property last minute over the weekend. Hubby had a professional commitment at TX State and I decided to tag along with our puppy. We had originally booked a different hotel in the San Marcos area and when we walked in into the original hotel it was a very bad experience. So, I searched online and found this property and promptly booked so we could leave the other hotel. I was excited to find out there were no pet fees. The La Quinta staff went out of their way to arrange a room for us earlier than scheduled check-in and from the moment I arrived it was the best experience. I travel often for my job and I can say this property stands up to any high-end property I have stayed at on my travels. Breakfast was great, room was remodeled and super comfortable. Location is good and they truly are pet friendly. I will be coming back. Thank you!

Room Tip: They have an area at the end of the left wing where you can let your puppy out. Very convenient.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jasmineseliga

Thank you for the kind words, and excellent review jasmineseliga! We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! I will definitely pass on your praise to our staff. We work hard to make sure every stay is excellent, and we look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.

Thank you again and we will see ya'll next time!

Reviewed January 4, 2017

This was my second stay with my significant other at this hotel.
Why? One word, Wurstfest.

I found myself wanting to give this hotel another shot. Considering that the last time I stayed was not a very fulfilled one. Once again, the hotel staff remains very uncaring and unmotivated. There was one employee that made our stay a little better, but it's useless because I do not remember the name of the gentleman.

We had to switch rooms because of a horrible stench that would come from the toilet every time it was flushed. It was no doubt the smell of sewage. After switching rooms we came to find out that the smell was inescapable.

Another issue that I had was with one particular employee, Garrett.
Before leaving the hotel I stopped by the front desk to ask if house keeping was still available. After saying yes I then asked if he could please let them know to clean our room because we had the "Do Not Disturb" sign up. He agreed.
After coming home later that night I opened my room only to find out that the cleaning service was not done.

I was extremely aggravated as I personally explained this to him downstairs prior.
Calling the front desk was completely useless as this employee really couldn't care any less, not apologizing once.
The shower drain was clogged as well, but it wasn't surprising.

The mattress was very comfortable, however. I would say that this was probably the best part of my stay.

All in all, I will say that I will gladly be staying at a different hotel come Wurstfest again.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Cassie F
AJ A, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites New Braunfels, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2017

Thank you for the review cassiefayetatro! I do appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your stay. I did try to do some research as to what happened during your stay, but was only able to see our notes that you had a "do not disturb" sign on your door every time we attempted to service your room (multiple times during the day). Please be sure to remove this sign once you step out of your room. Even though you mentioned that you would like service, the sign will stop our staff as we do not want to enter and bother you. With your review coming 2 months after your stay, many rooms have been inspected and maintained since. Please be sure to write reviews as soon as possible. This helps us address any issues that might have arisen then and there, while it is still recent. I do believe you may have waited too long and confused your most recent stay with your previous, as you mentioned then the clogged drains as well.

I am sad to hear that you will not be staying with us again, but I do wish you luck when staying in New Braunfels in the future!