All reviewsparking loteggs and sausageroom was cleanfirst floorplace to staydecent hotelstaying at this hotelfree breakfastthe breakfast areafront desk staffeasy accessnice staysan marcoshot tubpetsschlitterbahnhighway
Reviewed February 21, 2017

The room they offered me was overall terrible. There were layers of dust on nearly every surface, the bathtub had brown stains all over it, there were leftover vomit stains in the restroom, the batteries in the remote control were dead, you needed a Facebook account to access the wifi, the hotel looked run down in the hallways, the room doors don't close all the way unless you slam it, housekeeping goes into the room even if you have the "Do Not Disturb" placard up AND they leave the room unlocked for anybody to go in and steal your items. When I asked for another room, the staff had no idea what to do and offered me a refund (which would mean I would have to had load up my car again and drive to another hotel after an 8 hour drive). There was no management there when I checked in at 8 on a Friday. All in all I spent $240 for a 2 night stay in a room that felt like the Crackhead Inn in my hometown.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank brianhN9254XR
AJ A, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites New Braunfels, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2017

Hello again brianhN9254XR As your story keeps changing (and shockingly getting worse), from travel site to travel site, I am going to leave this review alone. I am sorry that you felt the need to create a profile on TripAdvisor, but I do hope that it makes you feel a bit better about your stay. All I ask is that you also review the Crackhead Inn in your hometown, so that we can see how it compares to our newly remodeled, interior (which means we are a hotel not motel or Inn), full hot breakfast serving, gym and meeting space providing hotel.

Thank you and I look forward to your next review on another travel site!

Reviewed February 20, 2017

This LaQuinta has been recently remodeled. Everything was clean. The staff was pleasant and efficient. The room was large and roomy and had several amenities like refrigerator, microwave and coffeemaker.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
AJ A, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites New Braunfels, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2017

Thank you for the review waynesR1493LU! We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. A clean hotel and a professional staff are two aspects that we strive for with every stay!

Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you next time!

Reviewed February 8, 2017

This La Quinta is very pet friendly. My boys were welcomed with open arms and they were comfortable during their stay with me. The rooms are clean and the breakfast has a variety of choices. The staff are nice, informative and helpful. I'd recommend this hotel to friends and family.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
AJ A, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites New Braunfels, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2017

Thank you for the review phoenixp694. We are happy to hear that you and your boys enjoyed your stay with us! We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed February 7, 2017

Overall very good just bad odor. The location of the Hotel is great easy access to everywhere that you want to go. The price per night was slightly high but good. I recommend this hotel because of great service and location.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Esteban C

Thank you for the review 462esatebanc. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed February 6, 2017 via mobile

Except for a few minor items, this hotel would have received a five rating from me. The room was very clean and nicely decorated. The drive entrance is a little tricky, the pillows were too hard for me and the sink was missing a stopper. Really not bad for the price though.
I would stay here again.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for the review Victor P. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We look forward to seeing you again!