All reviews water park master blaster riverbend cabins wasser haus original park schlitterstein lofts early access original section park closes full kitchen general public tree haus off season after hours comal river heated pool swim up bar
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

During a fun road trip with friends, we stayed at The Schlitterbaun Resort in New Braunfels. We had a blast!! Not crowded this time of year.
Took advantage of the hot tub and swimming pool—great place!!
They have lots of lodging choices.
Enjoyed walking around the property and taking lots of pictures. This place is close to town, restaurants and Gruene.
We will return next year. Thanks!!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Christina C, Guest Relations Manager at The Resort at Schlitterbahn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is great that you were able to explore the property. It is very beautiful out here and the wildlife add to the tranquility of it all. Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your stay and we look forward to seeing you next year!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

After checking in to the room, I encountered a few issues with the room such as a problem with WiFi and television, but the front desk and maintenance staff promptly and efficiently rectified. After a while, guests checked in to the room next door and decided to have a party just outside my room that lasted late in to the night. Although they seemed to be very nice people, I couldn’t get any sleep. I asked the front desk if there was another room available that was more quiet, and the0 quickly accommodated . Very friendly and professional front desk staff led by Ms. Makayla who did an excellent job . Great reflection on the resort and their commitment to providing a fabulous experience during the stay. I would definitely recommend this resort.

Room Tip: Rooms on west side are closer to pools. Rooms on east side are closer to park
  • Stayed: November 2018, travelled on business

What a great review! We are so excited that Ms. Makayla and the team were able to make sure that your stay was a "Fabulous Experience." I will make sure to share this with Makayla and the rest of the team. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We hope that we will see you again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Staying at Schlitterbahn in the off season to attend Wurstfest was awesome. The value for the room can not be beat! Complimentary shuttle to and from the festival were also a great treat! We will definitely stay again-hopefully in the summer to experience the beautiful area!

Stayed: November 2018, travelled with family
Christina C, Guest Relations Manager at The Resort at Schlitterbahn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 days ago

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience while staying with us. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and are looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed October 9, 2018

We are 2 adults and 4 kids. We were put at a house in across the street from the main check in building at the resort area. I really liked the room as it was big with 2 bathrooms, a full kitchen, 4 seat dining room table, small living room with a pull out sofa and 2 queen beds in the bedroom. I felt like I had room to move and not be crammed in. We also had lots of room to plug in everyones equipment. The part that I disliked was that I have a diabetic and was told that I could put her stuff in the icebox in the room, but the room was not ready was us to be able to do so. We ended up having to buy a locker and ice packs to store everthing I am glad that I accidently left my food at home or Id have no where to store that either. The room needed to be cleaned better. There was hair and mulch on the bathroom floors. The stove had grease on it. The nice part about staying a the resort was that you get in to the park to ride the master blaster area first for an hour before everynow but now you can just buy a ticket for that so it defeats the purpose of staying here.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Christina C, Guest Relations Manager at The Resort at Schlitterbahn, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share about your experience staying with us. I am very pleased to hear that you were happy with the comfortable size of the rooms. It does make a huge difference, especially when traveling with a family. I have 2 teenagers myself and traveling with them can almost make you reconsider vacationing. Especially the boys, they are expensive to feed. Having the kitchen definitely allows us to save on snacks and food. I am very sorry to hear about the issue you had with storing your medications. I would like to also extend my apologies if that was communicated and we did not do what we could to accommodate you. Our check in time is not until 4:00pm, however if a guest has medications that needs to be stored such as in your case we have areas to hold them in. Please let us know the next time you stay and we will be glad to put that in a safe place for you. I will make sure to share your experience concerning the medication as well as the cleanliness issues you found in the room with the team to avoid any future confusion. Thank you for bringing this to our attention so that we can make sure we take care of it right away. You are correct that you can purchase a ticket to get early access on rides at the blast tower; however, it is very limited for the general public and our resort guests receive them complimentary as part of their stay. With our stay and play reservations you get access to the waterpark from the day you are scheduled to check in and also the day you are scheduled to check out. The resort also offers outdoor games, access to our pools after hours, complimentary s'mores and an outdoor movie experience. We hope that you will stay with us again and enjoy all of the fun extras we offer here at the Resort.

Live. Laugh. Splash!

Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

Positive: They are working hard to remodel.
Con: whomever thought a lady would like this bathroom sink arrangement? Fail. The sink is nice.. But really only an inch on all four sides for the cabinet? Cannot set your toiletries, makeup, hairbrush & curling iron? Only mirror in bathroom, so no cannot sit anywhere in room to apply? Come on, fellas give a girl a break! Plus no light in closet.

Positive: was clean, bed comfortable, ac awesome
Staff was wonderful & helpful. Location great, time, train wasn’t annoying. My favorite rooms here are the ones with full kitchen. We do come every year. Just tweaking pretty please. Thank you

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Christina C, Guest Relations Manager at The Resort at Schlitterbahn, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2018

Yes! We love it when the bike tour comes to visit. This group is always so friendly and fun. I would like to thank you for staying with us every year. As a lady myself I understand the struggle. Unfortunately some of our buildings were designed with bathroom sizes that are not able to accommodate all of the things we require to create perfection. Next time you come let us know in advance so we can make sure to get you into a room that has great lighting and space for all your toiletries. I am glad you did get to enjoy our full kitchens, they do make traveling so much easier. We take a lot of pride in providing great service to all of our guests, so I will be happy to share your kind words with the rest of the team. We look forward to your next visit, and don't forget to contact us ahead of time so we can make sure to get in in the right room.