Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Vakation101
Murphy, Texas

Best hot breakfast

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Mar 30, 2022via mobile
Very spacious & super clean king room with 2 TVs. Checkin/out were a breeze though still have not received email receipt. Best hot breakfast selection with so many options. No elevators but was manageable. Close to old historical district so was convenient for a visit.
Date of stay: March 2022
Room Tip: Plenty of parking
Trip type: Travelled with family
Responded Mar 31, 2022
Dear Guest,

It is really appreciated that you took the time to write such a kind review regarding your stay with us. Making sure that every guest is happy and satisfied is our number one concern. We are delighted to know that your stay with us was a success. We look forward to more pleasant interactions with you in the future!

Exterior
No prepayment needed
    C$318
3.9 km from Best Western Inn & Suites
View more hotels in New Braunfels
All reviews room was clean king suite convenient location one night stay hot breakfast bw mayur texas clerk refrigerator
Selected filters
Reviewed March 24, 2022

I love best Western I always book with them the majority of my trips but this one turned me off, service was ok and breakfast was great thumbs up to the cook, cleaning was good but my room had a few roaches I had to buy roach spray for my stay but after I sprayed didn't see anymore but I think they still need PEST CONTROL!!
I DO NOT DO ROACHES

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Guest Trends, Guest Services / Front Office at Best Western Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2022

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts and provide us with an unbiased assessment of the guest experience at our hotel. I appreciate your suggestions for improvement, and I apologize if you did not feel that our housekeeping met your own standards of cleanliness. Please know that your comments have been shared with our housekeeping leaders to ensure this is an isolated incident. We hope to have another chance to work with you and improve things.

Best,

Reviewed March 24, 2022

The experience in this hotel for me and my hem family was absolutely horrible. We are right a little bit early like 1:00pm and I have reserved two rooms.When a check at the front office if we can check in early I was refused by the men at the front office.
So I said ok,we will go down town,we were exited,it was our first time in this town so we come back like 4:00pm after the required checking time,and I was told that they have only one room ready.
The men at the front office ( I believe is Mayur Bhagat-because I took his business card) told me to wait until he finds Michele to ask her if and when our second room will be ready,because I have requested rooms next to each other (my kids and their grandma was in that room),so he come back and told me to check wait for another hour.
So I said ok.I came back at 5 and the men was gone,and one lady was instead.
When I asked her if my room is ready and I explained to her the situation that this is my 3rd time to check, she told me “Who told you that?”
After she starts calling here and there,she told me to come back in 30 min.
So,we went for a dinner already,and I came back like 6:00-6:30,and I asked the same women(black hair) in front office if my room is ready she told me no.
Of course I was upset,because that was Ridiculous.I had my reservation and until 6:30pm my room was not ready??The check out time is 12:00pm!
However,she told me it is what it it is,this is inflation.
I could not believe she was telling me that!!!Then my husband entered to see what is going on ,and she told him “ your wife is upset because she’s not getting the room, And there is nothing I can do about it”
My husband said “did my wife yell at you did she told you some embarrass words”
The front office women said “No but she is upset and if you continue I can check you out”
I could not believe how arrogant this woman was,and who is giving her permission to telling me to check me out!!!
My kids and their grandma are on their room,I am waiting 3-4 hours after check in time,and she is suggesting me to check me out!!!
Horrible !!!
I will never come back to this hotel,not to mention all the Cockroaches everywhere🤢

Dear Guest,

Your input is greatly valued and we thank you for taking the time to let us know about it. We're sorry to learn that your experience was less than ideal.

We place a high importance on giving feedback and it is extremely important to us. We've already alerted management of your concerns, and we'll do all we can to resolve the situation as quickly as possible. It is with great pleasure that we assure you that we are working tirelessly to fix the difficulties and enhance the service quality of our guests.

The next time you're in town, we hope you'll give us an opportunity to be of further assistance to you!

Truly,

Reviewed February 7, 2022

I was concerned about staying here due to the latest reviews however it was a great stay. I took a chance and it paid off. We had a reservation for an outside entrance King room and was able to get an inside entrance King suite. There was absolutely zero bad smell. It was very clean. There was a good assortment of breakfast items. We had stayed in Austin our first night in Texas and wished we woul have stayed here both nights instead.

Date of stay: February 2022
1  Thank squiffy35
Guest Trends, Guest Services / Front Office at Best Western Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2022

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our short survey about your stay at our hotel.

We go out of our way to make sure that everyone's stay is pleasant and enjoyable. We're delighted to hear that things went well during your time in the area. We can't wait to share more of our favorite moments with you!

Reviewed January 12, 2022

I just got back from this location in which I checked into my room, went to my room, looked around, and found that it was an outside entrance (not like the photos they display), smoky and stale smoke engulfed the room, and bugs crawling out of the drain in the tub. I immediately, went back to front desk and checked out within 5-10 mins. I submitted the claim through proper channels and even though the front desk clerk who was extremely friendly said she put notes in her system, they replied back to the refund team no, they would not refund anything as there were no notes.

Room tip: Just go next door to Hilton
Date of stay: January 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Guest Trends, Guest Services / Front Office at Best Western Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2022

Dear Guest,

Thank you for informing us about this. On behalf of our hotel, please accept my apologies for failing to fulfill your expectations.  I've forwarded along your criticism to my front desk staff so that we can handle these situations differently in the future. I've also instructed our housekeeping crew to conduct a thorough cleaning and to make certain that all of our rooms are in the finest possible condition. We may be reached at (830) 625-7337 if you require more assistance.

We hope to have another chance to work with you and improve things.

Reviewed November 1, 2021

The only pro about this hotel was that it was close to where I needed to be. Definitely one of the older hotels. The room smelled moldy and musky. The floors were sticky and the bathroom had mildew. The pillows and the bedding were very uncomfortable. I had rewards voucher from previous stays, that they wouldn't accept. The room was over priced, even with being a rewards member. The only reason I chose this hotel was because of the vouchers. If I would have known they weren't going to be honored, I wouldn't have stayed here.

Date of stay: October 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Guest Relations Manager, Guest Services / Front Office at Best Western Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2021

Dear Guest,

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with feedback on your experience while staying at our hotel.

If your experience did not live up to your expectations, please accept my heartfelt apologies. We regret that your experience did not live up to your expectations, particularly in terms of the offensive odor you encountered. Rest certain that this occurrence will never happen again because we've already told our housekeeping staff about it. As soon as this issue is brought to our attention, we won't sit on our hands.

We sincerely hope you'll visit us again soon so we can continue to provide you with excellent service!