Hilton Garden Inn New Braunfels(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
US$98
GardenInn.com
US$88
US$84
Sleep Inn & Suites(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$71
SleepInn
US$69
US$67
Candlewood Suites New Braunfels(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$103
US$55
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$66/night.

Courtyard by Marriott New Braunfels River Village(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
US$121
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

Hampton Inn & Suites New Braunfels(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$107
The Resort at Schlitterbahn(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
US$210
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 7, 2015

I made reservations in March for a stay in October, and they double booked. Then they would not even help us find a room. They were too busy. Then she hung up and would not return my calls. Completely unacceptable.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Jason E
Reviewed June 16, 2015

My best friend, her mother, and I visited Gruene and stayed at Antoinette's Cottage. I was a little apprehensive after reading some of the reviews, but it turned out to be a perfect place to stay.
The house was charming and quaint, the bedroom a mix of antiques and shabby chic with the most comfortable beds! The rooms were very clean and the breakfast was delicious. The front porch faces the main street, and is tastefully decorated with wicker furniture and a new porch swing. '
Overall, we loved our stay and would definitely return.
Thanks so much,
Steffenie, Lola, and Madge

Room Tip: We stayed in Ernst room, and it was great.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed April 22, 2015

This was by far the worst B&B I've ever been to. Beds comfy but the ceiling fan flopped and banged loudly and looked as if it would fall. Bright light beaming in your room so don't expect to sleep in. No locks on room doors! Misc junk inside dresser drawers. Dogs in the guest area when she's in there. Ate breakfast on paper plates consisting of toaster waffles and a dried up microwave sausage,OJ, and coffee. No functional hot tub. Front porch in disarray. Owner constantly talking about her personal problems and previous guests who gave her bad reviews. Dogs ate our leftovers in the dining area with the guests. For $230 I expected way more than this. All other B&B's in area way exceed this one so keep looking before you come here. This is a few steps from the nightlife and that was convenient and her landscape is pretty.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends
5  Thank kalamazootx
Reviewed March 27, 2015

My husband and I just left there and found a
Hotel. We paid $440.00 for two nights. Soon as we arrived Cheryl spoke of all the other visitors that had stayed and how they broke this and that and how much she charged them for extra cleaning and etc. The dog
was barking and Cheryl was in the hall bad mouthing the people that stayed there. We left after not even ten minutes and told her to keep the money. One main thing was our
bedroom wouldn't lock????? Cheryl you are very unprofessional!!!!! Nobody wants
to hear your life story and all about how much your taxes are? It's a hot mess there. I can stay home for drama!!!! People go to get away and relax? You don't get it after all your bad reviews. I hate that we handed you $440.00 for nothing because we refused to argue with you. You should be shut down. What a rip off. Cheryl even bad mouthed the yard person. Also she
Controls the thermostat????????STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!!!!!
D. Jones

Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
18  Thank Pinkk1956
Reviewed November 21, 2014

I would not recommend Antoinette's Cottage at all. We had what was considered a 2 Bedroom but the Bathroom was in the second room with the shower being open to the bed and the sink in the corner of the room There was no privacy, I tried to take a shower before my daughter got up and had to put towels over the door as to not shock her if she woke. There was no coffee to be served until 9:00 am and no where to sit and be comfortable to drink it if you did go find some . I wake up about 7am and asked for coffee at that time but Cheryl was not having it. she was not making coffee earlier than that!! NO going in her kitchen and making it yourself, I thought I was the Paying guest. When the coffee did come around it was not drinkable My biggest complaint was the owner. She talked continuously and knocked on the door when you closed it so she could talk to you some more. I don't mind friendly conversation but she rambled on and on about things that were not desirable to listen to. Such as a previous tenant who wet in the bed my daughter was to sleep in. Oh yummy, Just where I want her to sleep and all for $250 a night. If we arrived past 7:00 pm we had to pay a late fee. So we left Port Aransas early Friday got to The cottage early enough for the owner, then turned around and drove back to San Antonio to pick our daughter up at the airport. . But locking the front door was something that had to be done. There was a crazy pad lock that you were instructed to use. We walked into our room for one minute to grab something, which was two feet from the front door and did not lock the front door, we were immediately reprimanded. We were leaving that same instance and it was the middle of the day. But there were no locks on the guests rooms. So I guess everything in my room was free reign. It rained all weekend but we stayed out in the cold and rain rather than stay at the cottage and listen to her. Even if you snuck in she would tap on your door and start talking to you. When I brought up that no one wants to go and listen to the towns drug problem and people wetting beds she said I was the type of person, no matter what she did could not be pleased. I found that to be very unprofessional. If you want the big bucks you need to play the part. The town is great but try to find some where other than Antoinette's!!

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled with family