We just stopped in when we saw the "Now Open" sign, which was mentioned in a review several months ago. We stayed there for $59 so I guess their business has died down quite a bit from the summer. Room was nice and appeared to be new or recently remodeled. Breakfast was great, especially the Texas-shaped waffles. New Braunsfels was kind of disappointing so we found ourselves heading over to the town of Gruene every day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Econo Lodge Inn & Suites New Braunfels is a new construction hotel that opened for 2008 and offers the amenities you are looking for. It is a 100% smoke free hotel and offers a free breakfast, outdoor pool with heated spa, free high speed internet, fitness center, and guest laundry. The rooms all have microwaves and refrigerators. The hotel is conveniently located near several food outlets and all of the New Braunfels water attractions including Schlitterbahn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Econo Lodge Inn & Suites New Braunfels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge New Braunfels
- New Braunfels Econo Lodge