“Near our hotel”

Chili's
Ranked #2 of 19 Restaurants in New Caney
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

It was a Wednesday night and they were very busy. We had to wait about 15 minutes. The food was very good. The service was good. I think this location is doing a great job.

Reviewed December 21, 2017 via mobile

Happy to have a great sit down restaurant that’s not fast food added to the Valley Ranch Town Center. Good food and good service. Ample parking and easy access to the restaurant from I-69 or 99 Grand Parkway.

Reviewed November 1, 2017 via mobile

Server was energetic and funny. Food delicious and hot. Chips are the best we have ever eaten. Good visit.

Reviewed September 23, 2017

This Chili's is located at highway 59(interstate 69) and highway 99. There is ample parking and we were seated immediately when we entered. The restaurant is new so it still feels fresh and clean. The entire restaurant is an open concept which makes it extremely noisy, it was hard to have a conversation with the person across from you if you did not want the other tables to hear you. Not to mention the amount of ill behaved kids that were literally running around the place and the ones that kept kicking my seat back for the time that we were there. It was a Thursday night so my husband and I thought it would be rather kid free. We were wrong.
Then when we had to use the electronic thing on the table (Ziosk) it froze up. The server rebooted it and then got in my personal space like she was my bff while I did the check out and watched and the tip section came up. Rude!
The food was good and it came out hot and quick, the deserts were tasty too.
I would really like to see all restaurants have an adults only area. At the very least more sound absorbing material in the decor.
I do like their menu selections and their food but I think the only way I will eat here again is if it is take away or when the parking lot is almost empty.

Reviewed September 14, 2017

New Restaurant in the Valley Ranch Shopping Center. Service and staff was excellent, as was the food. I'm a big fan of the "order and pay/credit card" stations at each table.