All reviews minute maid park hot tub bed was very comfortable hotel chain waffles off the highway up to date home away from home enjoyed my stay fitness center great place to stay would stay here again front desk staff lq housekeeping cereal conference
Reviewed March 27, 2018

I booked a few weeks in advance so I was able to get a fair price (in my opinion).They had my pack and play set up and ready for me upon my arrival and the hotel was clean and had a fresh feeling. The hot eggs and sausage were cool since we were just expecting waffles,cereal,and some pastries. Was right around the corner from our softball field so will definitely be back.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Dhiren B, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston New Caney, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2018

Dear Guest:

Thanks for your feedback! I’m pleased to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay at New Caney La Quinta. Our team looks forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future. It’s our commitment to serve our guests to our best ability and hope to always exceed your expectations. We’ll see you soon.
Sincerely, GM

Reviewed March 21, 2018

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Dhiren B, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston New Caney, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2018

Reviewed January 3, 2018

The room was very inexpensive but not very clean. The hotel has gone downhill since my last stay. I suggest wiping down the bathroom, the phone and remote, the frige door has some liquid run down the front of it. I also remove the bedspread and put it out of the way, yuk. They neglected to clean our room the day we wanted it done., no TP, trash cans full. Breakfast was still the same every day and no healthy choices there. If you love carbs and fat this is the place for you. Biscuits and gravy, sugary batter waffles, breads, sausage, "scrambled" "eggs". They actually had sugar free syrup this time! Lots of contractors and people travelling with dogs.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Dhiren B, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston New Caney, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2018

I’ve received your review of La Quinta. Looks like we dropped the ball on meeting your expectations.
I appreciate your feedback; this is definitely not the experience we want you to have when staying with us! Your feedback will help us improve our operation.
Rest assured your comments will be shared with our team, and it’s through comments such as yours that we’re able to improve. Thanks again for your time, and hope we’ll see you back with us at La Quinta Inn and Suites once again.

Sincerely, GM

Reviewed October 3, 2017

Great stay with NO problems. Outstanding hotel. The room was very nice and clean. Easy on and off the highway. I have kin folks in the area so I will be back for a visit real soon. Did not stay for breakfast as I had an appointment for breakfast early that morning. LQ usually has an outstanding breakfast anyway. Looking forward to my next stay at this location.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Sincerely,GM

Reviewed October 3, 2017

location was perfect very close to our meeting looking forward to spending more time here staff was very nice and helpful just need more parking for the guest maybe also want to add more shampoo .....

Date of stay: September 2017