“Awesomess In A Cup”

Cuisines: American
Description: Excellent Coffee!
Description: Excellent Coffee!
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

I love Roots and the atmosphere,it is so cozy and the customer service is outstanding!! I recommend you get a Mocha,it is like heaven!!

Reviewed 21 July 2017

I could go on and on about this place. I reward myself with roots after my long runs or for my birthday/promotions. My family knows that I love all of their seasonal drinks and the healthy harvest muffin. The staff is always super friendly and they really support locally sourced goods. The vibe is casual and calm, a great meeting place!!!

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Roots Coffeehouse is in a great convenient location. The staff at Roots Coffeehouse are very friendly and helpful. There is out door seating available and free WiFi. They offer light lunches and snacks. Very clean establishment.

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Coffee and cinnamon rolls are top notch. The best coffee shop I’ve been to since I’ve been living in NRH since November. Recommend every one to go here!

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

This is a great place to do business, study, or just grab a quick cup of coffee or snack. The staff is always super friendly and quick with orders.