“Polar express Ride”

Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Palestine
Sugar Land, Texas
“Polar express Ride”
Reviewed 12 January 2012

I went to enjoy polar express ride in Palestine,Texas. This hotel is very near to Palestine depot, from where the train departs. I stayed in this hotel with my wife and 2 kids. The location of the Hotel is very nice and quiet and easy to access to the freeway.
I received warm welcome by staff and they were very friendly. The rooms were very clean and well size to accommodate one family. The property of the Hotel was also very neat & clean.
I enjoyed staying there and definitely recommend and would like to go back.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
bwpalestine, Manager at Best Western Palestine Inn, responded to this review, 6 April 2012
Thank-you for your kind words about our hotel. It is our goal to provide the best stay possible for all guests and it’s great when we are able to accomplish that. We take pride in our hotel and desire to provide the most helpful, friendly service, as well as provide each guest with a clean, comfortable stay. We're glad that you enjoyed the Polar Express ride as well. We appreciate your loyalty and we would love to have you back soon. Have a great day!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 29 December 2011

I stayed at this hotel with my family. The staff was very welcoming when we arrived there. The manager showed us the room before assigning to ensure that we like the room. The room was kind of small but very clean. We enjoyed our stay in this small Texas town.

1 Thank Ashish T
bwpalestine, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Palestine Inn, responded to this review, 3 January 2012
I want to take this time to thank you for your review.
We appreciate your business. We hope when your in the area
you will visit us again.

Front Desk Representative
Nancy
Galveston, Texas
Reviewed 16 December 2011

I recently visited the charming town of Palestine with my family. We decided to stay at the Best Western Palestine Inn because we had the kids and thought a place where we could park and unload quickly would be nice. Also we had noticed there was a hot breakfast and decided it would be nice not to have to drive early in the morning just for a meal. At check in the front desk was very help full and provided printed directions for the polar express (which was a blast as recommended). When the front desk clerk noticed the rug rats in the lobby he made sure to give them suckers. After a long day of visiting family and train riding we came to the room and collapsed in our beds. The beds where some of the best I had ever slept in. In the morning after a filling breakfast we departed with a happy heart and a full stomach.

Room Tip: Just make a reservation you will love it!!!!
1 Thank James55879
I would like to take the time to thank-you for your review. It’s great to know that we were able to provide you and your family with such a pleasant stay. Here at the Best Western Palestine Inn we strive to ensure that each guest is taken care of and that they are fully satisfied with their stay. We’re glad you had a great sleep and enjoyed the breakfast. Next time you’re in the Palestine area we would love to have you visit us again. Thank-you again and have a great day!
Reviewed 9 November 2011

We love staying at this location when we are heading to Canton Trade Days....Very clean,quiet,staff very accommodating and the complimentary breakfast at the little cafe next door is excellent...wish every place we stay at was as great as this one......

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank 70mimi10
bwpalestine, Manager at Best Western Palestine Inn, responded to this review, 12 November 2011
Thank you for your heartfelt comments. I very much appreciate any and all feedback that we receive from our guest. I am really glad that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your return. Again thanks for your comments and we hope you have a blessed day.
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 15 September 2011

This hotel has been renovated some but not enough. Old Palestine Inn I believe. It was clean and safe. Good AC and decent bed. Just needed some newer furniture. Large room , easy to park right in front and unload. Breakfast was next door at the little restaurant. Was decent location for me as I was traveling from North to South.

Room Tip: the rooms seem all convenient for unloading. Standard pull up right in front and park.
  • Stayed May 2011, travelled solo
Texas
Reviewed 26 June 2011

This is a decent budget hotel. The room was clean and safe. My husband and I shared a double bed. We are both light sleepers, so the sub-par air conditioning during one of the hottest Junes on record made for a very long and restless night. We ran the A/C on the high/cold setting, so we should have been freezing. Instead, the room temperature was a bit stuffy and warm. The free breakfast was nice, although the food was mediocre. Shower had good water pressure but there was something that prevented the water from getting as hot as I would prefer.

• Stayed June 2011
1 Thank TruTexasGrl
Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed 5 June 2011

I have stayed here numerous times and have nothing but great things to say! The rooms are always clean and smell nice. The breakfast served every morning is fantastic. I also want to mention the front desk staff who are more than friendly! My very first stay I had left a phone charger and they went out of their way to ship it back to me in KC,MO!! I highly reccommend this place to anyone!

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your heartfelt comments. I really appreciate any and all feedback that we get from our guests. I was very happy to here that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your return. Again thanks for your comments and I hope you have a blessed day.

Management