“First time here....”

Texas Rose Steakhouse
Ranked #1 of 42 Restaurants in Pampa
Reviewed April 19, 2018 via mobile

We ate here on our way from California.... staff was super friendly, although this place was extremely busy, our food was served fairly promptly.... food itself was excellent... steak was cooked as requested.... great place to eat here in town...

shanedyer2017, Owner at Texas Rose Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2018

We hope your trip to California was great. Thank you for taking the time to have dinner with us and thanks for the great review! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed April 19, 2018 via mobile

I've eaten here before and never really had an issue. First I'll say our waitress was beyond friendly attentive and helpful. She was Johnny on the spot. I wish I could remember her name. Anyways our food took about 45 min to come out which wasn't bad. My talaria was raw I sent it back but lost my appetite after biting raw fish. My server asked the manager to take it off my ticket because that's what I wanted. That woman stood there and said to her what do you want me to do about it. I'll make her another one I'm not taking it off the ticket and she said it in the most hateful tone I've ever heard. I asked my server if that happens often and she just looked at me with the saddest look and tears filling her eyes. I paid for my meal regardless but I'll never eat there when that woman is working. I never caught her name but she is older with long grey hair. No one should ever have to work under someone like that

Reviewed April 16, 2018 via mobile

There are not many choices in Pampa but this was recommended. Did not impress me at all. I am a big steak eater and ordered their KC Strip which the menu says “We think its our best steak.” I didn’t even finish it, as it was tough and over cooked to my liking. I ordered medium rare and it was barely pink. Flavor was so so. I will most likely not eat here again but the locals seem to like it.

1  Thank rich65k
shanedyer2017, Owner at Texas Rose Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our restaurant. I am sorry we over cooked your steak. In the future we will always offer to cook you another steak if yours is over cooked. We buy only certified angus beef and it is very rare that we ever sell a tough steak. I hope you will try us again and if you ever have another problem please let us know so we can correct it.

Shane Dyer
Owner

Reviewed February 23, 2018 via mobile

This was one of the few places in Pampa open on a Sunday night. I ordered chicken strips while my friend ordered a chicken pasta. It may not been a couple of wise choices, but the food was fine. Our waitress was nice and efficient. The hostess on the other hand was quite rude. The restaurant decor is appropriate, but the center area looks like a dance floor with a few tables strewn around the room. It was fine, but failed to really satisfy.

Reviewed February 18, 2018

This is the steak place in Pampa. Whether it be ribeye or chicken fried steak with okra, it will be good food. Their dinner rolls are hot hot out of the oven with honey butter they make. They offer a jalapeno bacon wrapped chicken with bbq sauce my family loves. Then the complimentary cinnamon roll for desert is worth the wait. I recommend stopping at this place!!!!! The service is excellent also and the restaurant is set in a Western theme.

shanedyer2017, Owner at Texas Rose Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with others. We appreciate your patronage and hope you will visit us again in the near future.

Been to Texas Rose Steakhouse? Share your experiences!