“Visit with our son and his family”
Review of Jimmy Changas

Jimmy Changas
Ranked #1 of 226 Restaurants in Pasadena
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Jimmy Changas is a family of full-service Fresh. Mex. Fun. restaurants around the greater Houston area. All restaurants serve the highest quality Mexican food, offer a full bar and are open daily Sunday through Saturday for lunch and dinner, with a "Fresh. Mex. Fun" approach.
Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

Our son and and family were pleased with their meals. My husband said his was ok and mine wasn't what I was expecting. Really no taste for the seafood enchiladas. Very hard and crusty but yet just warm. I have yet to find something I like there. I have been many times taking people there because they want to try it out. "Gringos" has fantastic tex-mex!
We normally go there and are always pleased. Don't waste your time at Jimmy Changas. Go to "Gringos" tex-mex.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed August 6, 2018

The wait staff was energetic and attentive. My friend's birthday surprise was priceless. Great food and service! You must try the avocado pineapple/mango salad...yummy!!

Reviewed August 6, 2018

The atmosphere was great with quick service.
The food and servers were very attentive I will eat here again

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

I had the Shrimp Diablo. I thought it would be really spicy, but it wasn't. Great flavor, big shrimp.

Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

My family and I like eating here and I am never disappointed. The food is always hot and fresh. The staff is professional and adapt very well to people. I have no complaints for this restaurant and will continue eating here.