“Waste of my time”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #3 of 3 Quick Bites in Pasadena
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Pasadena is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed March 6, 2017

Took advantage of the overnight ordering system of bread but when I arrived at the store at the correct time to pick up the order I was informed all bread had been sold except half of my order When I inquired farther as I had already paid for the order I was told it was sold what do you want us to do? After asking for and meeting the manager on duty he said he was sorry but the order was sold. Would I like a roll instead? No thank you but I would like for you to offer a refund. He did just that. Not a good experience. Waste of time.

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed August 30, 2016

Came in for a quick meeting and enjoyed the pastries and good up of coffee! Service was good and quick

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed June 23, 2016 via mobile

Picked up sandwich & salad for dinner. Food always good , quick good prices. Close on way home from work .Go here at least twice A month.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed March 23, 2016

Always friendly staff. Always clean. Food is always delicious and fresh. I am especially fond of the Caesar Salad and Cinnamon Crunch bagels with hazelnut cream cheese. My husband loves the mushroom soup.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed March 6, 2016

The food was very good. The bakery food was delicious. The staff was amazing. A wonderful option in Pasadena.

Date of visit: March 2016