“Not bad for the price.”
Review of Pipeline Pizza

Pipeline Pizza
Ranked #36 of 218 Restaurants in Pasadena
Reviewed January 11, 2017 via mobile

My friend and I ordered a med supreme on a wed night at 7pm. It came an hour and twenty minutes later.It was an average pizza which you could get all day long from a chain at equel or better price, with I'm sure a more timely delivery. Would I order again? No because it was delivered to a hotel which might explain crazy lead time.

Reviewed November 4, 2016

I ordered a combo pizza to be delivered to my hotel. The pizza was great! A very good pizza that I highly recommend. The delivery was quick, the delivery person provided cheese and peppers, and the price was very reasonable. This is a great place to order pizza from!

Reviewed July 5, 2016

Went here Sunday after church with a group from church. I think we packed the place out and there wasn't anyone in there when we got there at 12 noon. I had a spicy cajun calzone, it was huge! Enough for lunch and dinner. The pizzas and salads looked good too.

Reviewed June 8, 2016 via mobile

Our desk clerk gave us the number for this pizza place. This is a nice alternative to the chain pizza delivery joints.

Reviewed February 20, 2016

We had an unexpected layover in Houston near the Hobby airport. Our hotel recommended Pipeline and we are SO glad they did!!!! It was amazingly good pizza....and the cheese bread....YUM!!! We had it delivered to our room and it took the average time for delivery. We were so bummed we weren't able to bring our leftovers home with us. If we're ever in this area again, we will definitely be stopping :)