“Great lunch dishes and bakery treats”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Savannah Cafe & Bakery
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Pasadena
Reviewed August 11, 2017

Savannah Cafe is one of my "go to" places with friends. I am fortunate to be near their 2 locations and the food at each one is always delicious and consistent. The cookies, cupcakes and cakes are mouth watering!!! Also great iced tea and coffee!!!

Reviewed May 13, 2017 via mobile

Love to come here and get the Beaufort sandwich (roast beef) or the Savannah which has soup, small sandwiches, and fruit. If I want to splurge,I will get something for dessert

Reviewed May 7, 2017

The staff was very friendly. The restaurant was clean. But in my humble opinion, the food was mediocre. Not bad ... but not good either. I ordered the Trio (where you pick 3 small portions of several items). Since this was my first visit, I decided to try the Trio of petite sandwiches of chicken salad, tuna salad and cucumber salad - and it included a soup or salad, so I Baked Potato Soup (all for $8.95). Great value! But I wasn't impressed with any of it.

Reviewed February 13, 2017

IF you don't like excellent scrumptious bakery foods don't eat here. If you like good bakery (better than mother baked), sweet smells and all the other stuff that would make it very difficult for me to work in a place like that. All my sweet tooths were well treated...they have other good food, too....check them out and go there for sweet treats.

Reviewed October 21, 2016

I have visited this location several times, even before the name change. I have always been happy with the service and quality of their sandwiches. Today I was very sorry to see that things just aren't the same. The young lady that took my order was less than welcoming, and we were the only ones ordering. The pimento sandwich was as good as always. In the past the servers have always checked to see if we needed anything else, including to go boxes. I had to go ask for them. There was also what I can only guess was management standing by the kitchen door who was just visiting with an individual in what sounded like a personal conversation. I hate to see the change in this place. Don't know if I'll be coming back.