Comfort Suites Pearland - South Houston
US$119
Courtyard
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

US$99
GardenInn.com
US$112
SleepInn
US$95
La Quinta
Best Western Pearland Inn(Pearland)(Great Value!)
US$100
BestWestern.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewshot breakfastwafflesking executive suiteextra towelsparking lotstayed two nightsgreat place to staynice amenitieshotel roomupon checkfree wifibiscuitsstaff was very friendly and helpfulrecommend this hotelwould stay againhobby airportjanice
Reviewed October 25, 2015 via mobile

It was a great stay.. it was clean and well put together.. no problems at all.. we were able to get what we had requested.. the only thing rude about this hotel was the other guests.. I will definitely be coming to stay here again..

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed October 8, 2015

Me and two friends had to go to Houston on short notice and having previous good travel experience with Comfort Suites I had decided to call around the Houston area looking for a room for the next morning at three a.m.. I have done this before with no problem. The front desk attendant that I had talked to was very helpful and said she had rooms available and this was the night before at ten pm and I had told her we would be arriving at the three in the morning and she said no problem and booked us the two nights and sent us the confirmation for the reservation. When we had got there, there was a new attendant and she checked us in we had asked multiple times to make sure that we were booked until thursday morning and she had said yes but only charged us one night which I shouldve looked at the receipt but we were tired and she said we were booked until thursday morning so I didn't worry. The next day at 12 pm we were all still in bed and the manager on duty janice came pounding on our door we had opened it and she very rudely told us that we had needed to check out right now. Despite telling her that we were booked until thursday morning she wouldn't not listen and said that we weren't. I went to the front desk with the confirmation email and she was being very rude and told us that we were only booked that night only and so I handed her my phone to show her the email and she looked at it for a second and then slammed my phone onto the counter and said we needed to pay for an extra night. I would've if it wasn't for her being very unprofessional and rude about it. So I called the Comfort suites customer service line and told them what had happened and they basically said there was nothing they could but charge us the night despite my front desk experience. The only manager on duty was the one being unprofessional so I told the lady over the phone that I wanted to check out and this is ridiculous. The manager was waiting in the hallway and asked if we had called the property managers and I had said yes because she was being very rude. After that she acted like nothing had ever happened and she said she would bring it to the general managers attention about this whole confusion. I never heard from the general manager. This had essentially ruined the rest of the trip for me and I no longer felt welcomed in the hotel. It is safe to say i'll never return to this or ANY comfort suites. I think it could've been handled more nicely and efficiently than it was.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed June 24, 2015

The hotel has a nice look to it and I'd gladly stay again. The staff I spoke with over the phone and at check in were excellent. Here's the breakdown...
Pros:
Great staff
Rooms are pretty good size
Free internet is unusually fast
Fridge, microwave, and good charging station by the beds
Free hot breakfast
Noon checkout
Cons:
Floor in our room was noticeably uneven
TV is a little small for the room
A/C could have been better
Like I said, we'd stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
4  Thank catt4
Reviewed June 13, 2015

Check-in was quick and easy. Room was large and bed was comfortable. nice to have a seating area with couch and coffee table. Breakfast was very good. Staff friendly and helpful. Outdoor pool looks great but was raining so we didn't go in.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 7, 2015

As other reviewers have posted this is a newer property. The rooms are large and very comfortable. Check-in was quick and we were greeted as an Elite Platinum member. The room itself would have exceeded our expectations with the exception that the refrigerator had drinks from the previous occupant in it.

The staff was friendly with about the only negative coming from the front desk clerk that was working the 3rd shift. I had went to the exercise room to use the stationary bicycle and found that it didn't work. I notified her of that issue and she failed to tag it out of service that night and the following night also. At check-out I brought that maintenance issue up with the day front desk clerk who said nothing had been placed in the pass down log in regards to it.

This hotel has a full breakfast that includes a decent selection of healthy food options. The front desk also has a snack bar that has a good selection of goods in it.

Our family would stay here again, but I would probably call first to make sure that the stationary bicycle was working as one of the deciding factors for selecting this hotel was that it had a stationary bicycle.

Driving on Broadway Street can be hectic depending upon the time of day especially on a Saturday and you would be better served taking a left on Miller Ranch Rd. as you leave the property and take another left on Hughes Ranch Rd. which will get you to Hwy. 288.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family