Candlewood Suites
US$119
Courtyard
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

US$99
GardenInn.com
US$130
ComfortSuites
Best Western Pearland Inn(Pearland)(Great Value!)
US$100
La Quinta
US$93
Hotwire.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

All reviewsfull size refrigeratorfront desklaundry rooman extended stayneeded a place to staytook great carethe entire staffgreat customer servicehome away from homeplenty of parkingpameladishwasherleatherinternettargetmaidcalls
Reviewed December 2, 2017

We evacuated from Hurricane Harvey to here. Mold in the showers, house keeping is around 10 am. everyday. Saturdays is "deep cleaning; you wont need a wake-up call... hope you don't enjoy sleeping in on Saturdays. The maintenance employee is very rude, half the staff doesn't speak English fluently. The hotel is pet friendly but they will charge you out the wazoo for it. The elevators don't work half the time. (hope you don't have a fear of being trapped in an elevator)
The people that stay in this hotel are sketchy. We have been here about 3 months and we've been approached by crack heads, drunks, and sexual deviants (intoxicated man looking at women and grabbing his crotch) (long story). NEVER ENOUGH PARKING... ENJOY PARKING ACROSS THE FIRE LANE OR LOADING AREAS... HOPE THE FIRE MARSHALL DOESN'T DECIDE TO STOP BY ON YOUR VISIT HERE. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY! ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2017

Hi Derek Z,

Thank you for your stay and taking the time to write a review of our hotel. It is regrettable that some of our amenities and housekeeping services did not live up to your expectations. Please allow me to follow up on your concerns and have the opportunity to regain your faith in us. I have sent you a private message in an effort to obtain additional information.

We value you as our guest and looking forward to your response.

Christian C.

Reviewed September 20, 2017

We had to evacuate from our flooded neighborhood and sought refuge here. A perfect oasis in the storm, we ended up needing to stay for 3 weeks. These suites offered us many of the conveniences of home: kitchen and utensils allowed us to cook - and the pets were able to stay in the suite as well. Internet and Satellite TV worked well. The staff was especially helpful and sympathetic about our circumstances (Pamela at front desk was a constant source of support). We will certainly come back - and for occasions other than flood evacuations!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 29, 2017

We booked a room for two nights. The room charge was different each day. The front desk explained some nights are more popular than others. Their hidden fees add up to nearly $30 per night. One add stated "free parking". It's free if you pay $8 per day. The prices in their snack room are more expensive than a meal in a restaurant. The suites look gorgeous online, but the furniture is outdated. The television in my room stopped working properly on each day. The front desk found that a part was missing and rigged the TV to work properly, but didn't have engineers add the missing part. Do not stay here unless you want surprises. You pay city tax, state tax, county tax, sales tax (some taxes were added twice). In other hotels, the taxes are included in the price quoted. You know how to plan your vacation, moneywise, but not at Candlewoods Suites.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2017

Hi yvonne714,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with our hotel. I would like to apologize for the disappointment you had with the rate changes, room furniture, and TV among the others during your stay. We always aim to provide an exceptional stay for all of our guests that is why I regret to see that you did not have a great experience. I would like to apologize for any inconvenience these issues may have caused you during your stay. Rest assured, your comments will be shared with our management team to properly address your concerns. I would also like to follow up on this situation that is why I have sent you a private message to obtain more information. I hope that you can respond at your soonest available time.

Thank you for staying and best regards,

Mike F.

Reviewed June 29, 2017

There was rust around tub there was a roach went down told her she was going to give me spray to handle it I was not going to took a long time to get ices marker in room then went down to ask her something she didn't talk to me faces faces there was a spider the room it has been raining probably wearther

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank annfree123
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2017

Hi annfree123,

Thank you for posting a candid feedback from your recent stay with us. I was concerned to see that you were not impressed with our property particularly with the cleanliness of the tub, roach and spider in the room, and Front Desk staff service. We always aim to provide an exceptional stay for all of our guests that is why I was concerned to see that you did not have a great experience. I would like to apologize for any inconvenience these issues may have caused you during your stay. Rest assured, your comments will be shared with our management team to properly address your concerns.

Again, thank you for the review and for staying with us. I hope that you would still consider staying with us again in the future.

Regards,

Mike F.

Reviewed April 9, 2017 via mobile

My son and I came stayed at this hotel for a BMX event. We had the pleasure of meeting Keysha. She was the only employee working that day, but she handled it well. We had a problem with our tv, and it wasn't as easy as she thought to figure out what the problem was. She remained calm, made a few calls, and was able to figure it out. She was AWESOME with AWESOME customer service skills.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Candlewoodpearland, Front Office Manager at Candlewood Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2017

Greetings Ms. Belinda,

First, I would like to thank you for choosing Candlewood Suites Pearland, and for the feedback on your stay. I'm glad that we were able to fix the problem that you were having with your television. I assure you that the Front Desk Agent (Keysha) that assisted you with this issue with be compensated accordingly. We appreciate your business and welcome you to reside here with us again. Hope to see you soon...

Front Office Manager