“Clean Pet Friendly Accomodations”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Pearland
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Pearland
Reviewed 4 June 2015

The room was clean and well maintained. The bedding was great. Room size was large with temperature controlled air conditioning. The bathroom was a good size with a tub and shower combo. The only draw back is you cannot leave your animals in the room unattended even if they are in their crate so if you plan to leave your pet for a period of time this hotel is not for you.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LaQuintaPearland, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Pearland, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2015

Thank you so much for your review. As long as the pet is not causing a disturbance you can leave pet in room. If you needed cleaning service the pet needs to be in a crate. I am so sorry about the misunderstanding, we truly love our pets at La Quinta.

Reviewed 2 June 2015

Stayed there for 3 nights. Sylvia was the BEST!! She's so awesome. The hotel was clean and the room and bed were comfy! They need to expand the "pantry" to include forgotten things and Milk!! I didn't enjoy the breakfast but I'm sure it was good!!!

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank Teri T
LaQuintaPearland, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Pearland, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2015

Thank you so much for your review, we think that Sylvia is great too!! I hope the next time you are in our are that you stay with us and have a chance to enjoy our Bright side breakfast.

Reviewed 2 June 2015

My sister, two cousins and I stayed at the LaQuinta Inns & Suites Pearland, and had an awesome hotel experience. Located near lots of good restaurants and shopping, the grounds and facility was clean, room was really nice, breakfast was on point, pool/jacuzzi was clean...an overall great time. See ya same time next year.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

I am so happy that you all enjoyed your stay, cant wait to see you all next time.

Reviewed 21 May 2015

Checked in for two nights at this hotel Sylvia was polite and excellent in her attitude towards us, keen to help and concerned that our stay was comfortable. We wanted to extend our stay and was checking for a good rate and eventually decided on the Hampton inn at the Hobby Airport on mentioning this to Sylvia she tried her best to find a better rate at her Hotel but we had to Move as the cancellation dead line had passed. I must not Margarita the girl doing the night shift always with a smile and ever ready to help great person. well done.

Room Tip: Book with Confidence
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your feed back, sorry that we could not accommodate you at that time. I hope that you come back and visit us real soon.

Reviewed 17 May 2015

I contacted this LaQuinta on Friday due to myu A/C required service and it would take at least three days to repair. I asked them the cost per night for three nights (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) and was quoted $8d.80 per night. The room was in poor condition with stains all over the carpet and most of it appeared to be stains done by pets. At that point I did not complain because I was thankful to have someplace cool and close by. I did finally make a complaint regarding kids and jumping up and down in the room above me as well as running and yelling down the stairs at night. But my major complaint is that LaQuinta charged me Friday night for my roon in the amount of $93.60, Saturday night $102.60 and Sunday night $82.80. Which is the amount I should have been charged for each of the three nights. I have writen to La Quinta and been ignored of this injustice. I have stayed many time in La Quintas on business and vactions, renting several room at a time to have room for family members. No More!! I will now stat at a Honest and Clean Hiltons.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Elizabeth T

Looks like we dropped the ball on meeting your expectations.

I appreciate your feedback; this is definitely not the experience we want you to have when staying with us! Your feedback will help us improve our operation.

Rest assured your comments will be shared with our team, and it’s through comments such as yours that we’re able to improve. Thanks again for your time, and hope we’ll see you back with us at La Quinta Inn and Suites once again.

Reviewed 11 April 2015

My family and I enjoyed our stay. Facilities were clean, fresh smelling and staff was friendly and accommodating. The best part was the daily baked free cookies. Close to Houston city and near all shopping .

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
LaQuintaPearland, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Pearland, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2015

Thank you so much for your review!! We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay..

Reviewed 31 March 2015

I stayed at this hotel with my dogs. The room was immaculate. All parking was close to a door so it was an easy job lugging things to the room. The vending machines and ice machines worked and there was a laundry room.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family