US$129
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

US$109
US$105
US$85
US$80
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

US$90
US$165
US$105
Hampton.com
US$99
Candlewood Suites(Pearland)(Great Value!)
US$96
Best Western Pearland Inn(Pearland)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$76
All reviewsfirst floornice hotelfront desk staffthe breakfast areabreakastbusinessgrandkids
Reviewed April 6, 2017

Staff was mostly pleasant and professional. Breakfast is Hot and free, fresh fruit and yogurt. Free Internet access from rooms. Nice hotel decor, lounge decor and room decor of nature with modern design. Third Floor was a bit humid when stepping off the elevator, my room on the first floor was humid when I first walked in. The Fitness room design was nice but the elliptical was very loud, rusted and squeaky so I did not use it. Great selection of television channels for entertainment. I like the availability of note pads and pen on desk (I write a lot of notes).

Very secure parking lot with bright lights and cameras. Spacious business desk and chair design but the chair had a really bad looking stain in it. They said they do not provide receipts until checkout which is unprofessional in my opinion. When a customer purchases something they should get some type of receipt immediately after, especially if staying for days.

I noticed a Front Desk staff had left my receipt out and faced upwards on the counter one night where others could visibly see it, including other guests. This is not a good business practice especially with identity theft and invasion of privacy being invaded in todays society. Confidentiality, consistent customer service and safety should be a top priority of any business for all customers.

I found a baby spider crawling on my bed in the morning.

Room Tip: 1st and second floor has better Internet access than the third floor.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Sunnyd888s
Reviewed January 5, 2017

Visited Houston and stayed here in Pearland. July fourth weekend, check-in was easy service at the counter was very helpful, hotel was extremely clean and well kept, pool was not overly crowded and the kids loved the access. Walking distance to MANY places to eat, banks etc.....parking was easy and accessible.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
neil b, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Hotel Pearland - Houston South, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel!

Best wishes,

Brandi Saadeh, AGM

Reviewed November 8, 2016

Very impressed with the service, quality and cleanliness of this hotel. Everything smelled and was very clean. I was in room 107 facing the parking lot and did not hear any noises. I'm very sastified. I will def stay here when I visit Houston again. Breakfast was very good as well.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business

Danny,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel!

Our goal at our hotel is to provide our guest with a clean and friendly experience for our guest and we are happy to hear we achieved this.

We value your feedback about our breakfast and will review your comments with our staff as a training opportunity.

Best wishes,

Brandi Saadeh, AGM

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 5, 2016 via mobile

Hotel was near Pearland shopping center, Walmart, and everything you can imagine. It was quiet and safe. Room was excellent! Great shower, bed, pillows and breakfast!
Will stay again if I ever find myself in Pearland, TX again. Loved it!!!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
neil b, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Hotel Pearland - Houston South, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2016

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to complete the Guest Satisfaction Survey in regards to your recent stay at the Sleep Inn & Suites Hotel Houston South Pearland. We truly appreciate you for sharing your experience at our hotel. Your compliments have been shared with our Team and we ALL thank you so much for staying with us. Our guest are amazing, Thank you! Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Pearland.

Reviewed July 27, 2016 via mobile

I stayed at this Motel from July 21st till July 25th. I was in town for a family reunion. Honestly I was a little scared to stay at this Motel bc of the reviews. But honestly I had an awesome experience. This place is extremely nice & you truly get your money's worth plus more. This place is very clean & the staff is nice & helpful. The housekeepers come by everyday with clean towels and they leave your room spotless. It's so hot in Pearland, so it's a great bonus to be able to control your own AC. It felt great coming back to a freshly cleaned room, and cold air blowing daily. I would definitely recommend this place to anybody. It's really nice! They have complimentary breakfast every morning, and the eating area was clean, and the breakfast was great. I will definitely stay here again. Hopefully I can get a whirlpool room next time!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank JerricaT1992
neil b, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Hotel Pearland - Houston South, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2016

Dear Guest of Sleep Inn & Suites Pearland

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

kind regards