All reviews in town indoor pool waffles nice hotel small pillows the breakfast area hot tub short stay would stay here again thumbs cereal microwave interstate mattress
Reviewed October 11, 2014

Nice hotel, seemed new. Quiet. Dark. Comfortable bed. Nice sized room with separate couch. Breakfast a little better than most. Staff friendly and helpful. Close to restaurants. We decided to stay in Plainview rather than Lubbock because it was cheaper. We made a good choice. Would stay here again!

Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 7, 2014

We chose this Comfort Inn based on the positive reviews on TripAdvisor. It was all that we expected. Nice size room, clean and well appointed. The only concern was that we were next to the swimming pool and families were enjoying it quite late. The breakfast bar was clean and well stocked and the coffee was good and hot!

Room Tip: Don't get too close to the swimming pool on the first floor.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Torey
Reviewed August 6, 2014

Nice clean hotel. I didn't have the noise another reviewer mentioned. I too thought the small pillows were a little odd. Rooming by myself so I just wadded them all together and made out OK. Another mentioned Chili's for dinner... fine with me and that's where we ate. Hotel is a little hard to get to from the North. I finally figured out hitting the next exit and circling back on the service road was the trick. Highway is under construction but we hit it late in the day when everything was picked up for the day. Will be nice when they get through. Hotel must be used by a lot of construction workers because the hotel was passing out snack/lunch sacks BEFORE scheduled breakfast time. My bag had an apple, snack bar and a bottle of water. Nice touch since we were hitting the road at 5:30am.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Clean rooms, nice property, friendly staff, comfortable beds. Didn't like the pillows. Too small to be comfortable, but when I mentioned this while checking out, the desk clerk said I should have asked for different ones. So, note to self and others: If you don't like the pillows, ask for different ones.

Since I stayed for 4 nights, I do wish I'd asked for a room with a sofa or chair. Mine had only desk chair.

There is a park adjacent to the property with a concrete walking trail and playground equipment. The pool is very small but there is an indoor hot tub. Traditional workout room. Breakfast buffet is typical and the coffee is drinkable. No hot chocolate. Will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Not all rooms have a sofa or chair which makes a longer stay more comfortable. Very little noise on either side, but there is a nice sunrise view if your room is on the back side (odd numbered).
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

Overall not a bad stay. Rooms cleaner than many other hotels. Bed was way to soft. Staff was very freindly. Very few things nearby which can be an issue. Dinner is Chilli's or fast food. Construction on the roads can make it more difficult to find the hotel. I would stay again if in town.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business