All reviewsin townindoor poolwafflesnice hotelsmall pillowsthe breakfast areahot tubshort staywould stay here againthumbscerealmicrowaveinterstatemattress
Reviewed March 17, 2016

The place looks nice as you enter and the room looked nice. However, as you looked a little closer things were weird. The tub and shower insert looked like it was much older than the hotel, perhaps salvaged from an earlier life? The shower head seemed to be non-functioning. The furniture was used hard, seemingly older than the motel. The bed was softer than I would choose but that is a matter of personal taste and not the basis for a review. The breakfast was above average and pleasant.

There did not appear to be many choices in Plainview but I thought this might be one of the better ones.

Stayed: March 2016
1  Thank runningbearly
Reviewed March 4, 2016

The hotel was a little difficult to get to on our first try. There is a one way street in front of it and we missed the turn on to Grandview Drive the first time around. Once we got the hang of it, it was ok. We appreciated the two charging stations in the room for our electronic devices. Would definitely stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jean A
Reviewed January 13, 2016 via mobile

Room is pretty comfortable. Needs more lighting in the room. The breakfast was standard. The business office was convenient for preparing for a business meeting. Have stayed before and I would stay again if I am scheduled to return to the area.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed January 6, 2016 via mobile

This is a small hotel but nice. The pool is very small. Breakfast was typical Choice hotel selection. Our room was not as clean as I would have liked. I don't think it had been vacuumed in a while but the bedding was clean. The bathroom was clean also. Good place for short visit. Hotel staff was friendly and accommodating.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Amy M
Reviewed December 3, 2015

I hope no one ever has another experience like the one I had at the comfort suites in Plainview, Texas. My grandmother needed a room while we stayed in Plainview for a doctors appointment, I stopped at this hotel a week before to look at the handicap room and MAKE SURE I reserved that particular room. Nancy assisted me and assured me it was taken care of. At arrival not only were we not given the room I requested a week ago but was given a room on the second floor that was not handicap and DIRTY! The front desk lied to me the week before, then refused to do anything for us. I demanded to talk to the manager at 3pm the day of check in but was told he would not return till morning, I waited till morning to talk with him. He assured me that my bill would be taken care of I even received my invoice with no charge and double checked twice before leaving, HOWEVER once I checked my account they not only didn't take the room charge off they actually charged me twice!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: The "free wifi" does not work
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family