“Great steakhouse in Legacy”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #71 of 1,009 Restaurants in Plano
Reviewed September 27, 2017

Fairly new. Great service and view is wonderful. Great décor. Cool thing is that your host is your server - meaning they great you take you to the table and serve you all without missing a beat

1  Thank A4722CAmichaelg

Reviewed September 23, 2017

The GM - Nick is amazing. So professional and has great recommendations for entrees, cocktails and wine. The happy hour is amazing. Nick makes sure every customer is pleased. We have also enjoyed happy hour at the bar and our bartender - Addison rocks. It's so nice when you can dine and have staff greeting you with a smile because they recognize you. I love the atmosphere - the staff - food and happy hour. Our favorite in the Legacy Plaza.

1  Thank Helen F
Reviewed September 17, 2017

Went to celebrate our anniversary. The dinner was excellent. I had the filet and lobster special and my husband had his regular, New York strip and salad. The steaks were cooked to perfection. My lobster was delicious. The special was a great deal. Filet and lobster with salad and dessert. We had chocolate lava cake for dessert and split it. It was fabulous. Our excellent waiter, Eddie, was great. He brought champagne to celebrate our anniversary. It was great. Love this place.
Great atmosphere

Reviewed September 16, 2017

We went for a joint birthday party. My husband and I ordered a steak, lobster tail, brussel sprouts and Flemings potatoes to share, when the food came out they gave MY brussel sprouts and potatoes to everyone at the table- maybe I wanted to eat them all or take them home. Then they brought the check out as 1 at the end and seemed offended when we asked to split. Very expensive.

Reviewed September 4, 2017 via mobile

We celebrated our 23rd anniversary at Flemings and found the food to be of excellent quality. The waiter was very knowledgeable about everything on the menu. It was obvious the restaurant is very selective in hiring waitstaff. Every course of the meal was delicious! I highly recommend Flemings.

Been to Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar? Share your experiences!