“Still the Best Overall”
Review of Central Market

Central Market
Ranked #89 of 1,083 Restaurants in Plano
Reviewed May 20, 2018

Not the cheapest and not the goto place for everything but they do have some of the best produce, fish, cheese, and other stuff around. We go here often - at least weekly. This is more like Whole Foods than Krogers, just not as pretentious and slightly less costly.

Reviewed May 13, 2018

CRAPPY EXPERIENCE, barked at by employee in prepared foods. i will not shop any HEB store. Market Street from now on.

Reviewed February 24, 2018

I recently purchased a cooking class as a Valentines Day present for my wife, and the class we took was a French cuisine demo and dine on Tuesday February 20th. Now, let me say my wife is the chef in our household, but regardless I learned a lot and loved the class! Our instructor chef was Jennifer Drummond (hope I got that right!) and her team that included Chef T-Bone, and two others (I forgot the names, sorry!). Everyone did a fantastic job, and Jennifer is not only professional and informative, but she's funny and entertaining! The room itself is nice, with two monitors so you can see everything that is happening in the kitchen, and they give you the recipes and paper to take notes. Asking questions is encouraged and the class was interactive.

I can't say enough about Chef, she did a great job! She will teach your tricks of the trade, recommend substitutions, and recommend products to make your home-cooked meals restaurant quality.

I will definitely take another class given the change, and I recommend this place if you're into culinary arts or just want to do something fun. Oh, and the class came with two pours of wine!

Reviewed January 18, 2018 via mobile

Great part of CM Plano are the cooking classes. Great menus, great food, great instructors. And great environment. We now go to class at least once a month and enjoy a great evening out. This is a great date night out that’s actually a great value!

Reviewed January 4, 2018

My husband and I have been taking classes at the Central Market Cooking School - Plano, TX location for approximately 3 years and have enjoyed every class tremendously. A whole new world of food and fun opened up to us after just attending our first couple of classes. We were hooked after the first few classes and have been regulars ever since. Our knowledge of cooking, not to mention our skills and our palate have expanded exponentially. Thank you to Tom (T-Bone), Jen, Caleb, and the rest of the staff for being so wonderful.

Been to Central Market? Share your experiences!