Lowest prices for your stay
Courtyard
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
Expedia.comUS$118
Hotels.comUS$118
Agoda.comUS$118
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 2, 2019

Stopped by passing through to Galveston from OK. Great service, nice hotel, clean rooms, very full parking lot the night we stayed, but didn't hear much at all in the packed hotel. King room felt a little small; however, it was a Marriott rewards points stay. Looked like a lot of business trevelers when I went down to lobby in the morning. Good location and it fit our needs.

Date of stay: August 2019
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Plano/Richardson, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2019

Dear Steverino-OKC,

Thank you for staying at our hotel and letting us know you were satisfied with most aspects of your stay. We appreciate you especially highlighting our well-appointed rooms as well as the convenient location. We love hosting our loyal Marriott Bonvoy members and look forward to your next trip so we can exceed your expectations.

Reviewed June 26, 2019

The hotel was easy to find and access. Check-in was quick and the staff was friendly. The hotel has several areas to sit around and talk. Lots of great places to eat nearby. Room was well laid out and I really liked the walk-in shower. I didn't care for the auto shut off on the AC as I came back ready for bad and the room was very warm. The room initially smelled like sulfur but cleared up and I didn't notice it again.

1  Thank zachw125
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Plano/Richardson, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2019

Dear zachw125,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Courtyard Dallas Plano/Richardson. We are delighted to read about your swift check-in experience and are glad that you loved our accessible location, courteous service as well as well-appointed rooms for guests convenience. It was a pleasure serving you, and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed June 22, 2019

I stayed at your Courtyard on Jun 4-6 (2nd time). My experience with Andrew Reveles has been great. I have a bad foot and can barely walk. Andrew greets me at the door and asks if I need any assistance. He makes me feel like family every time I walk by the front desk. When I call down for assistance- no matter what it is, he goes out of his way to ensure I’m taken care of.

Not only does he do this for me, but he does it for everybody that walks thru the door. It is the personal touch and personality of Andrew that made me start driving the extra miles to your hotel. I travel a lot and would have to rate your hotel as my favorite in my 5-state area.
As true to experience, your entire staff was Outstanding the rest of my stay. Mitchell Davis Brittany, Scott, Esperanza and Matthew were very helpful and friendly too. I will be recommending everybody stay at your hotel from this point forward.

Please pass on my sincere appreciation to your staff. Especially, Andrew Reveles!!! Thank you, Scott

Room tip: Request a room away from the Interstate as traffic is loud
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Plano/Richardson, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2019

Dear scottthompsonsr,

Thank you for returning to the Courtyard Dallas Plano/Richardson. We are flattered by your very kind review. Team members like Andrew are a perfect example of the passionate and dedicated spirit of service that we value. We are delighted our caring hospitality really stood out. We also appreciate you recognizing Mitchell, Scott, Esperanza, and Matthew for their efforts. Please be assured we will surely share your compliments with the associates you mentioned. Thank you again for recommending us to future guests! We look forward to hosting you again soon.

Reviewed June 10, 2019

Brittney Adkins was AMAZING! Rooms were great size, clean, comfortable and staff was great! Breakfast was good and Starbucks is there! Also a little Bistro/Bar in the hotel and great restaurant across the street.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Plano/Richardson, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2019

Dear AFLacrosseMom,

Thank you for the generous rating of Courtyard Dallas Plano/Richardson. We are delighted you enjoyed everything we have to offer, including our exceptional service, well-appointed accommodations, and quality breakfast. We also look forward to sharing your compliments with Brittney for taking such good care of you and your family. We hope you will come back to see us soon and we wish you all the best with your travels.

Allie Giraldo

Reviewed June 3, 2019

My stay here was average. Price was high for what you get. You could hear the highway from the rooms. Is a brand new hotel but seems older. Access to the hotel is odd and had to park in the parking garage away from the hotel. Didn't like I had to walk alone that far from the hotel when I came late at night. I would've liked to have been able to see my car from my room for safety.

Room tip: Nice hotel but could be better
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
TeamMarriott, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Plano/Richardson, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2019

Dear SavvyTraveler578,

Thank you for choosing us for your recent stay and for sharing your review. We are sorry that you felt the price you paid for the room did not support your accommodations. We regularly review our pricing to stay competitive with area hotels. We hope you will consider giving us another chance to prove ourselves to you on a future visit. Thank you again, and please stay safe during your travels.

Allie Giraldo