Lowest prices for your stay
Courtyard
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.comUS$118
PricelineUS$118
Agoda.comUS$118
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 19, 2019 via mobile

I absolutely loved my stay here at the courtyard!! I have NO complaints. The room was huge, clean and the beds were comfortable!! They even personalized the television by adding my name to the system with a nice welcome. I would definitely stay here again! :-)

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Plano/Richardson, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2019

Dear Shon7,

Thank you for the generous rating and for your comments regarding your time at Courtyard Dallas Plano/Richardson. Our goal is to make every guest feel welcome and comfortable their entire visit, and we are pleased to know your experience with us met these expectations. We are also delighted knowing you enjoyed your room and that you slept well on our comfortable beds. We look forward to serving you again the next time you are in the Plano area.

Reviewed September 2, 2019

Stopped by passing through to Galveston from OK. Great service, nice hotel, clean rooms, very full parking lot the night we stayed, but didn't hear much at all in the packed hotel. King room felt a little small; however, it was a Marriott rewards points stay. Looked like a lot of business trevelers when I went down to lobby in the morning. Good location and it fit our needs.

Date of stay: August 2019
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Plano/Richardson, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2019

Dear Steverino-OKC,

Thank you for staying at our hotel and letting us know you were satisfied with most aspects of your stay. We appreciate you especially highlighting our well-appointed rooms as well as the convenient location. We love hosting our loyal Marriott Bonvoy members and look forward to your next trip so we can exceed your expectations.

Reviewed June 26, 2019

The hotel was easy to find and access. Check-in was quick and the staff was friendly. The hotel has several areas to sit around and talk. Lots of great places to eat nearby. Room was well laid out and I really liked the walk-in shower. I didn't care for the auto shut off on the AC as I came back ready for bad and the room was very warm. The room initially smelled like sulfur but cleared up and I didn't notice it again.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank zachw125
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Plano/Richardson, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2019

Dear zachw125,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Courtyard Dallas Plano/Richardson. We are delighted to read about your swift check-in experience and are glad that you loved our accessible location, courteous service as well as well-appointed rooms for guests convenience. It was a pleasure serving you, and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed June 22, 2019

I stayed at your Courtyard on Jun 4-6 (2nd time). My experience with Andrew Reveles has been great. I have a bad foot and can barely walk. Andrew greets me at the door and asks if I need any assistance. He makes me feel like family every time I walk by the front desk. When I call down for assistance- no matter what it is, he goes out of his way to ensure I’m taken care of.

Not only does he do this for me, but he does it for everybody that walks thru the door. It is the personal touch and personality of Andrew that made me start driving the extra miles to your hotel. I travel a lot and would have to rate your hotel as my favorite in my 5-state area.
As true to experience, your entire staff was Outstanding the rest of my stay. Mitchell Davis Brittany, Scott, Esperanza and Matthew were very helpful and friendly too. I will be recommending everybody stay at your hotel from this point forward.

Please pass on my sincere appreciation to your staff. Especially, Andrew Reveles!!! Thank you, Scott

Room tip: Request a room away from the Interstate as traffic is loud
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Plano/Richardson, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2019

Dear scottthompsonsr,

Thank you for returning to the Courtyard Dallas Plano/Richardson. We are flattered by your very kind review. Team members like Andrew are a perfect example of the passionate and dedicated spirit of service that we value. We are delighted our caring hospitality really stood out. We also appreciate you recognizing Mitchell, Scott, Esperanza, and Matthew for their efforts. Please be assured we will surely share your compliments with the associates you mentioned. Thank you again for recommending us to future guests! We look forward to hosting you again soon.

Reviewed June 10, 2019

Brittney Adkins was AMAZING! Rooms were great size, clean, comfortable and staff was great! Breakfast was good and Starbucks is there! Also a little Bistro/Bar in the hotel and great restaurant across the street.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Plano/Richardson, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2019

Dear AFLacrosseMom,

Thank you for the generous rating of Courtyard Dallas Plano/Richardson. We are delighted you enjoyed everything we have to offer, including our exceptional service, well-appointed accommodations, and quality breakfast. We also look forward to sharing your compliments with Brittney for taking such good care of you and your family. We hope you will come back to see us soon and we wish you all the best with your travels.

Allie Giraldo