Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$68
PricelineUS$68
Hotels.comUS$68
TravelocityUS$68
eDreamsUS$68
Trip.comUS$74
All reviews indoor pool and jacuzzi front desk bed was very comfortable business travel elevator rates
Selected filters
Reviewed February 12, 2021 via mobile

Upon arrival after waiting and watching who I later find out is the front desk lady look at me and get on the elevator ignoring me at the front desk, for 30 minutes and calling the front desk phone, an older lady comes to the front desk with an attitude. I see the sign stating a $25 incidentals fee, I mentioned that I booked through Expedia and had no idea about the $25. I ask about cash, she then proceeds to tell me I don’t have a real debit card because I mention transferring funds so then she pops some food in her mouth and while chewing attempts to say something more rude as I walk out. Clearly the woman is racist and extremely rude, I would never suggest this place to anyone. I’m super disappointed. I will be notifying the corporate office in the morning. She was even rude when my husband called the hotel asking for the number to corporate.

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed June 30, 2020

The hotel was close to my workplace and it was nice and clean. Didn't use much of the amenities but it smelled good and staff was very helpful and friendly. There are lots of restaurants around for lunch or dinner.

Date of stay: June 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Mihir Talsania, Owner at Comfort Suites Plano - Dallas North, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2020

"Thank you" so much for your business and appreciative words. Best Wishes....

Reviewed December 18, 2019

This hotel is a hidden gem. It got the best rate for the amenity it provides. All rooms are suites here and that means they are all large rooms with pull out couch. Nice heated pool and spa. Morning breakfast is good as well and front desk staff was very nice and helpful.

Date of stay: December 2019
Mihir Talsania, Owner at Comfort Suites Plano - Dallas North, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2020

Dear Guest, We thoroughly appreciate your business and your words of appreciation. Indeed the credit goes to our very dedicated staff members who continue to create exceptional stays for our guests. Best Wishes....

Reviewed November 6, 2019 via mobile

I just checked out of this property today after staying here on business for two days. I cannot say enough about how courteous and professional the staff and management were towards me. I have a lot of years experience in business travel and one can always tell how the frontline staff, that deal directly with the customer, are treated by management because if they are treated well then the moral is high and the staff’s attitude is pleasant and professional, as in the case here at this property. Employees will usually always reflect this treatment, whether good or bad.

After personally meeting the properties manager, Mr. Vic Patel, and talking with him it did not surprise me why his staff were so pleasant and gracious! Mr. Patel is an excellent manager and you can tell that he really cares about his guest, as well as his employees, and that is a very rare quality these days. I highly recommend this property for business or pleasure. I will definitely stay here again when in this area. As a footnote, the hot breakfast was wonderful as well!

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Vic P, General Manager at Comfort Suites Plano - Dallas North, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2019

Dear Lincolnmania,

I'd like to start off by thanking you for letting us know about your time at our hotel. We take all guest feedback seriously as a way to help us keep tabs on where we need to focus our improvement efforts.
That said, we are happy to know that your stay with us was so pleasant! We are always looking to give our guests the best stay we can and provide a place they can come to and relax after a long day.

Thank you again for the feedback and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed November 6, 2019 via mobile

Room was great was on the 4th floor so a beautiful view I love that it has a indoor pool and jacuzzi that’s the best part good for a long day and just need to relax the room was great clean sheets bed was very comfortable

Date of stay: October 2019

Dear guest,
Thank you so very much for taking time out of your day to let us know about your experience with us. We are thrilled to know that you enjoyed your stay and that we could help provide you a place to relax after a long day. We hope that the positive experience stays with you and that you will visit us again the next time you are in the area.