“No better place to be when the crawfish are in season”

Razzoo's Cajun Cafe
Ranked #154 of 1,082 Restaurants in Plano
Price range: US$7 - US$18
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: West Plano’s go-to place for all things Bubba! Come see us before or after the movie – loosen up before a good comedy or drown your sorrows after a real tear jerker. Seriously, isn’t a little Cajun cooking better for you than movie theater popcorn, anyway?
Reviewed April 8, 2017 via mobile

Stopped by for the crawfish boil. First, bartender John is aces. He's a very professional, experienced and personable guy. Never made me feel rushed and attentive. I usually travel solo, so when I go to restaurants, they usually place me at the bar. Good service is rare at the bar, but not here.
I started with 2 pounds of crawfish with the firemouth spice. Beware this if you can't stand the heat. The crawfish we're fresh and extra large this season. It also came with perfectly cook red potatoes and had very creamy texture. The cob corn was also perfectly cooked and sweet. Also had a Anita Purple Haze that went perfect with he food. Believe me, it was as good as it sounds. As a matter of fact, it was so good, I did a complete second round on all the above. Crawfish boil is $8.95 per pound.

Razzoos C, Guest Relations Manager at Razzoo's Cajun Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2017

Hi Bruce -

Thanks for your review and for sharing your photo with us. It was a pleasure to serve you and we're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us and John's service. Hope you'll stop by again if you find yourself in the area and don't forget to check us out on Facebook too.

Reviewed April 1, 2017 via mobile

Everything is delicious!!!
Love the Jalapeno Catfish, fried green beans, Rat-toes (stuffed jalapenos)...yum!!

Razzoos C, Guest Relations Manager at Razzoo's Cajun Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2017

Hi Laurie -

Thanks for the five star review! We're so happy to hear that you're a fan of ours; it's always a pleasure to serve you. Hope to see you again soon and don't forget to check us out on Facebook too @Razzoo's!

Reviewed March 13, 2017 via mobile

As the visit was more about sympathy or trauma, we needed to find an off the path place. Where I can still hear folks talking to me and yet the food is amazing and a good drink along with it- we hit Razzoo's. Thanks to you all! We did have a very pleasant evening and no pressure great food pretty affordable and not too overfilling! A very good choice of a relaxing place with a good atmosphere.

Razzoos C, Guest Relations Manager at Razzoo's Cajun Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2017

Hi there -

Big thanks for the five-star review! We're so happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us; it was a pleasure to have you and we hope to see you again soon. Don't forget to check us out on Facebook too @Razzoo's!

Reviewed December 23, 2016

I recently moved to the Dallas area from Oklahoma in the past year and I have since become slightly obsessed with this place. There really isn't one thing that I've tried that I did not like! My favorite go to is the Jalapeno Catfish over rice with either their Cajun fries (with the yummy spicy seasoning) or their red beans and rice (a classic)! Thanks for being awesome Razzoo's and for earning yourself a loyal return customer!

Razzoos C, Guest Relations Manager at Razzoo's Cajun Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded December 25, 2016

Hi Sarah -

Big thanks for the five-star review! We are thrilled to be able to call you our newest fan - it's always a pleasure to have you in as a guest. Hope to see you again soon and don't forget to "like" us on Facebook if you haven't already done so @Razzoo's.

Reviewed November 14, 2016 via mobile

Well, not a very good impression (health hazard) if any restaurant would serve their customer with unclean (unsanitary) plates and silverware.

Food tasted fine but the meal portion is ridiculously small. They have no problem to load up the basket with mostly potatoes/ chips and with a tiny portion of the protein which, supposedly what you are paying for...

I would love to be able to recommend this place but I just can't. It is unfortunate, that they would forgo the cleanliness and undercut the customer. Hopefully they figure this out soon or they will soon be out of business.

Razzoos C, Guest Relations Manager at Razzoo's Cajun Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2016

Hi there -

Terribly sorry to hear that you had a disappointing visit with us, but we appreciate you taking the time to let us know. Please accept our apologies! Your feedback is incredibly important to us and we have taken it to our staff in a concerted effort to improve our service. Thanks again for your time.