“Some highlights but not like the steakhouse”

Del Frisco's Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Del Frisco's Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 1,083 Restaurants in Plano
Description: Del Frisco's Grille is a modern and stylish spin on the classic bar and grill, drawing inspiration from bold flavors and market-fresh ingredients. Our menu is a tempting mix of prime steaks, fresh seafood and twists on American comfort cuisine.
Reviewed May 2, 2017

Cool modern design, great booze selection. Menu is a little limited though. The steak salad for lunch is truly spectacular though.

Reviewed May 2, 2017

Had been to Del Frisco's Steakhouse and this was the first time to try the Grille. It didn't disappoint. My husband and I went for dinner with friends. As others have mentioned, the appetizers were fantastic (try the Cheesesteak Eggrolls!). I had one of the specials of the night which was lobster topped w/ crab meat on creamy risotto. It was a great meal and the prices were reasonable. We were seated upstairs and enjoyed the ambiance. We may have had a different experience on the first floor sitting by the bar as it seemed pretty loud. Service was excellent.

Reviewed April 22, 2017 via mobile

We started with Philly Cheesesteak Eggrolls: Awesome! Then had a Crab Cake: You may think it's a little pricey for one crab cake but after your first bite you'll be glad you spent the money (MIGHT be the best I've had). Filet cooked to a perfect rare and was delicious. This was my second filet at this location and consistency held true. I could use a little more variety on the beer list but the wine list seemed extensive--although this we did not partake.

Reviewed April 18, 2017

Based on a recommendation, we went to brunch at Del Frisco. I like dinner at the Del Frisco in Houston, and lunch is OK, So I was not expecting a great meal for brunch given my experience in Houston for lunch. But brunch was very good. Steaks as you would expect, the Crab Benedict was pretty good and the coconut pie was really great. I was disappointed in the bloody mary and should have returned it.

Reviewed April 17, 2017

Del Frisco's steakhouses have been a top-of-the-line steakhouse in the Dallas Ft. Worth area for a long time. Now there are upscale casual versions of his original restaurants all over the country. This location is in the very popular Shops at Legacy area and the people watching here is about as good as it gets. Oh, I guess I should review the food. We were there for a Sunday brunch and had the Crab Cake Benedict with Cajun lobster sauce that was supposed to be their signature brunch item. Well, the handwriting was different and it was tasty but nothing special compared to other variations of traditional Eggs Benedict that I've eaten in dozens of places. The 6-layer lemon cake dessert was dry and I didn't see any layers. My girlfriend said her Molten Chocolate cake with ice cream was good but not outstanding. All in all it was okay and I'm sure their casual lunches and serious dinner menu items are probably pretty good but in this area there are too many VERY good choices to settle for pretty good.

Been to Del Frisco's Grille? Share your experiences!