“Amazing!”

Del Frisco's Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Del Frisco's Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 1,009 Restaurants in Plano
Reviewed May 24, 2017

We love this place! Excellent food - the steak salad is a must, extensive wine list, great ambience, good service.

Reviewed May 17, 2017 via mobile

I stopped at Del Frisco's Grill to have lunch on my last day in Plano. My good was AWESOME! I had Kale & Brussel Sprouts salad with chicken and the coffee & caramel bread pudding desert. I forgot my waitress name BUT I was very satisfied with the level of customer service she gave me. Her recommendations on my selection was spot on!! I will for sure eat there again on my next trip!!

Reviewed May 17, 2017 via mobile

Cool vibe with indoor and outdoor seating. Menu was expansive and I ordered the deviled eggs and the salmon. The salmon was cooked to perfection. The molten chocolate cake was good. Service was attentive and pleasant. Overall a nice evening.

Reviewed May 7, 2017 via mobile

At the intersection where this restaurant stands there are outstanding steakhouses on two of the three other corners.

This restaurant has great architecture, a friendly staff, great menu, and outstanding by the bottle wine list. By the glass is also a good list.

Lobster bisque was filled with lobster, crab hash browns were tasty, but would have benefited from a little spicy red sauce. Calamari was crispy and tender---perhaps a bit more sweet than I would prefer. Did not realize it had peanuts until we got to the bottom of the dish.

To be really candid any one of these steakhouses is pretty interchangeable and I am hoping some of the as yet unopened restaurants in this area will afford a bit of fine dining variety.

Reviewed May 4, 2017

This in one of the best places to be if you want to people watch along Bishop Road in the Legends. The outside dining area is lovely with large tables and a great wait staff. The kale salad was excellent and more than enough for one person.

Been to Del Frisco's Grille? Share your experiences!