“Worst Service I Have Ever Had”
Review of Cafe Brazil

Cafe Brazil
Ranked #721 of 1,083 Restaurants in Plano
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Mexican, South American
Reviewed June 7, 2018

The waitresses here were not attentive at all to the ten customers that were in the restaurant. Food was ok after we waited 45 minutes for it to come out. Coffee took another 30 minutes to be made due to the waitress talking and being on her cell phone. I do not recommend.

1  Thank truthful77777

Reviewed October 4, 2017 via mobile

We thought the season started. They told us wait 2 more days.,we will be back!
The veggie omelet is a good choice. Migas are always good.
Definitely a breakfast type menu. Though there are some good sandwiches (chicken)and salads.

The wait time varies greatly. Food sometimes comes at room temperature indicating the dish may be out awhile before it is picked up and brought to the table.
Coffee selection is good but again not always hot.
Still we continue to eat here.

Reviewed September 10, 2017

We used to love Cafe Brazil and frequented the restaurant. For some reason there has been a huge gap of time since our last visit but we thought we'd revisit today. It was just so bad! First of all, there is clearly a management problem. We stood forever by the door and were not greeted. We waited to the point of wondering if the restaurant had changed to a "seat yourself" policy. After we were finally seated I ordered coffee (I had remembered always enjoying it and having several refills). I looked around the area and it looks like the bins where the sugar packets, etc., are stored hasn't been cleaned in 15 years! I sit down with my coffee and my son stops me from drinking. The cup has something like a burlap string in a leaf pattern stuck to the outside. I hadn't paid much attention and had actually thought they were using cups with a leaf pattern. No, it was just stuck on food. The food was overwhelmingly disappointing! No flavor at all in the breakfast dishes! The "maple syrup" was flavorless and served in a squirt bottle. Denny's and Cracker Barrel are 20X more flavorful! The employees used to have that trendy look like you would see at Whole Foods or something. Now, many of them, including our really out-of-it server, just look like they have partied so hard that they can't engage to do their job (or CLEAN things during the slow periods). Cafe Brazil is literally off our list forever. I wouldn't eat there again if you paid me. If a manager had ever come around to check I would have expressed our disappointment. If our server looked like he was connected to planet earth I would have asked him to send the manager over. Instead, we cut our losses and left feeling robbed.

1  Thank Readaloud
Reviewed September 10, 2017

Most likely a popular lunch destination. my wife and I had dinner there and thought it was overpriced for what we had, but then this is Dallas. I would just say ordinary food, nothing to write home about. sorry.

Reviewed July 19, 2017

Nice place to eat. The waiter was good at his job and friendly. The food was good. I had the chicken tortilla soup, SPICY! Woke me right up..lol
My family members were satisfied with there food. Only thing, no free refills on drinks that costs over $3.00, LEMONADE though.

Been to Cafe Brazil? Share your experiences!