All reviews room was clean and comfortable pool and hot tub the breakfast area checking in stayed nights one night stay hotel staff short drive staff was friendly gal conditioner highway soap couch
Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

We stayed 2 nights and had a king sized bed. The room was clean and had a chair but no couch. We swam in the pool and went in the hot tub. The pool water was clean , but the sides need a good scrubbing. Considering the ballteam was there it was pretty quiet. The breakfast was unremarkable

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
ComfortInnSuitePlano, Hotel Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Plano East, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m pleased that you had a generally good experience with us, but I’m very concerned that we didn’t live up to your standards or expectations. We take great pride in our hotel, and I hope that shows. We’re also always working to get better. I hope you will give us another chance and see that we’re doing what we can to improve and enhance the guest experience.

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Fantastic, clean, modern, good breakfast, comfy beds, great bedroom and great location. Best hotel i have stayed at in Dallas. Will stay there again. No bad points at all. Great service. Love love love it

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
ComfortInnSuitePlano, Hotel Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Plano East, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Comfort Suites Plano.
It is nice to know that you found the stay and services exemplary at our hotel.
That is very much encouraging.
We are looking to improve our overall services still better.
Definitely we are improving a lot and we look forward for your next stay so that you can experience it.

Regards
Hotel Manager.

Reviewed May 24, 2018 via mobile

Quiet, off the beaten path. Nice room. Very difficult to find! GPS cld not find. Pool and hot tub were not that clean. Would have helped to have net skimmer available. Nice staff. Good variety of breakfast items.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ComfortInnSuitePlano, Hotel Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Plano East, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for offering a mixed review of our hotel, pointing out some good points and some negative ones. We’re grateful that you noticed our nice rooms and quiet atmosphere. I apologize to you that a problem locating our hotel and the lack of a skimmer net detracted from your stay with us. My hope is that you will visit again so that we can show you a better experience that will fully satisfy you. We’ll be here when you need us.

Reviewed April 9, 2018

I enjoyed my one night stay at this Comfort Inn. I was in the area visiting family and this hotel was convenient, clean and comfortable. I made my reservations through the Choice Website and check in was quick and easy. The staff at this hotel was very friendly and professional and were more than helpful in offering directions and suggestions in avoiding traffic. My room was well made, clean and the bed comfortable allowing me to enjoy a restful nights sleep. The Free WiFI was strong, dependable and worked well during my stay. I would recommend this Hotel for anyone traveling in the Plano area.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
ComfortInnSuitePlano, Webmaster at Comfort Inn & Suites Plano East, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thanks for commenting about our hotel here in Plano. Your positive, well-considered feedback is much appreciated. I’m very pleased that you found us to be the right place to stay on this trip. We take real pride in this property and in serving our guests, and I’m happy that you had such a pleasant stay with us. We look forward to having you with us again very soon.

Reviewed April 7, 2018

I almost did not choose this hotel b/c of some of the reviews, but since we only needed one night we took a chance on it. I booked a suite (only $5 more than a standard king room) and was pleasantly surprised to find it was a two-room suite. The suite was clean and wifi was good until later in the day when more people had arrived for the night, I suppose. Breakfast was the usual for Choice properties. The location is good…near Central Expressway, but, of course, it is a busy area. My only complaint, besides the wifi situation, is that the heater/ac unit (on the sitting room side) was quite loud. Thankfully, the one in the bedroom was much quieter. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

Room tip: Central Expressway (Hwy. 75) is under construction so be prepared for occasional traffic slow-downs.
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,

We appreciate you and are grateful you took the time to comment about the good and bad of your stay with us in Plano. We’re very sorry you experienced an unexpected slowness of the wifi and that you found the AC unit in your room to be too loud. Still, we’re pleased that you would stay with us again, and I hope you can do that very soon. We take pride in this hotel and depend on positive reviews and repeat stays from our many satisfied guests.