“Best Food on the Island!”
Review of Irie's Island Food

Irie's Island Food
Ranked #1 of 86 Restaurants in Port Aransas
Price range: US$5 - US$16
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Irie's Island Food is an extra casual, very small restaurant serving lunch only. Hours of operation are seasonal in this vacation town. We feature fresh handmade food prepared by the chef/owner who is a graduate of the Culinary institute of America. Creative tacos on house made tortillas, Hawaiian, Asian, American/tropical, and international cuisine is offered at our establishment. We also make New Orleans style beignets from scratch, roast our own coffee, and even have creme brulee to go!
Reviewed May 17, 2018 via mobile

I’m so glad Irie’s was recommended to us by a “local”. The food here was fresh, delicious and seasoned perfectly. One day I tried several of their tacos and another day I tried the amazing beignets with a friend. My final meal was the shrimp fried rice - Wow! Irie’s is tiny and frequently crowded, but it’s worth the wait! I can’t wait to return.

Reviewed May 8, 2018

Irie's was recommended by the nice lady that owns Gratitude's and we were so pleased! The three of us ordered different dishes and they were all so yummy. The place was packed but the servers and customers were all friendly and nice. We shared an outdoor table with a cute couple from Austin which added to the friendly, quaint atmosphere. I plan to eat there every visit to Port A!

Reviewed April 27, 2018

Food is cooked to order so it isn't real fast. A couple of years ago we had tacos that I thought were just okay. This time we've been there a couple of days for lunch and we've had the spring rolls, chicken satay, shrimp rice and chicken rice. The sauces help make the dishes great! There are lots of choices, a bit pricey yet good food.

Reviewed April 25, 2018

This was the 2nd time I've been to Irie's. The food is amazing. It's hard to make a decision on what to eat because it all looks great. The seating area is small but that's ok, we picked it up to go. Fresh ingredients, just really great. I'd advise anyone to try it, you won't be dissapointed.

Reviewed April 18, 2018

We stopped by here one afternoon for lunch. One of us had the single cheese burger and the rest of us had the Panko Mahi taco. The food was really good. They make their own tortillas in house. The fish was perfectly fried and the taco dressed out just perfect.
They come with a serving of dragon sauce on the side. This place is very small, just a few tables inside and 3 picnic tables outside. We sat outside because we had our dog with us. The prices are very reasonable and the service was courtious and prompt. You order inside and get your drinks and they bring it to you once it's prepared. When your in Port A, you must stop at Irie's for either a burger or taco, you can't go wrong with either. We shall return!