“The Best Steaks Around”

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #2 of 115 Restaurants in Port Arthur
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

I bought my husband here for dinner on his Birthday. I absolutely love this place.

Service: The customer service was excellent. We didn't wait long for a table and our waitress delivered excellent customer service.

Food: I ordered the grilled pork chop, greenbeans, and a salad. My husband ordered the ribeye(12oz) with corn and a salad. The pork chop and steak we're both cooked to perfection. We don't eat bread anymore but the rolls looked tempting. We bought them home to the kids instead.

If you are looking for excellent customer service and a steak that will be cooked just right and not overcooked this is the place for you. I would gladly recommend this place to anyone you will not regret it.

Hours: They are only open from 4pm-10pm Mon.-Fri, Saturday 11am-11pm, and Sunday 11am-10pm.

Tip: Mon-Sat. from 4pm-6pm there is an $8.99 menu with plenty of entrees to choose from.

Reviewed June 16, 2018

Familiar chain restaurant. No surprises, no frills; simply good steak and atmosphere for relatively cheap eats. They say people from Texas do not eat at Texas Roadhouse. I disagree. The place was packed every night and not everyone was there on business or vacation. It is much cheaper than Saltgrass Steak House, and the quality of the food is comparable. I like to review the non-chain restaurants when I travel, but there some chain restaurants that I go to anywhere because of the familiarity. You know what you are going to get.

Reviewed May 8, 2018

Was craving some prime rib. However, was now available on this visit. Had the ribs and they were excellent along with the salad and mashed potatoes on the side. And can't forget those delicious rolls with cinnamon butter. Yum!

Reviewed April 17, 2018

We had a friend and his wife take me and my husband there. My husband said his steak was the best! I got chili and it was also VERY good!!!

Reviewed April 1, 2018

Excellent meat choices with nice appertisers and meat salads. Too many choices for beers.
I didn't like the internal decoration but ok , it's normal texan restaurant.