“Birthday Celebration ”

Tokyo Japanese Steak House & Sushi Bar
Ranked #10 of 113 Restaurants in Port Arthur
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed May 18, 2016 via mobile

We had 8 people and we were all able to sit together at the hibachi table. Always great entertainment and great quality food. Love coming here with a group or just a simple date night with the husband.

Reviewed April 5, 2016

Took the grandsons and son in law to this restaurant over the weekend, The three year old and even the one year old seemed fascinated by the chef cooking our meal in front of us. We ordered the Tokyo special and the fried rice. The food was great!!

Reviewed December 28, 2015

Stopped in for a glass of wine and some sushi after an evening at the movie. I'm not sure what I expected, but the selection of wines was very few. Families were enjoying the hibachi grill experience. We sat at the bar. Sushi was good, waiters were attentive….however the floor needed a good cleaning. I was slipping and sliding as I walked through.

Reviewed November 29, 2015 via mobile

Lots of options for dining. My daughter likes the beef fried rice. I chose the surf and turf this time. It had nice sized steak pieces, and scallops served with vegtables over fried rice, and onion soup. I still think the rainbow roll is one of the best on the menu.

Reviewed August 26, 2015 via mobile

That is one of the best place where I have eaten in my Port Arthur straying. They cook in front of you seafood and steaks. I had sushi and sashimi combo and was very delightful. Service is quick and people are kind.