“Celebration”

Tokyo Japanese Steak House & Sushi Bar
Ranked #10 of 115 Restaurants in Port Arthur
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed July 21, 2017

Ate at one of the tables where they cook in front of you and had @10 friends in the group. Cook put on a good show and the food was good. We usually go there on special occasions and never were disappointed in the entertainment at the table nor the food. Of course some cooks are better entertainers than others

Reviewed June 11, 2017 via mobile

First time I enjoyed hibachi! Great experience. Very friendly chef and service. Thoroughly enjoyed the meal and the experience.

Reviewed May 21, 2017

I had dinner here while on a business trip recently and went back the next day for lunch before heading back to Nacogdoches. I had the Hibachi scallop dinner that was awesome and very reasonably priced. I went back the next day for lunch and had the Sushi dinner and it was equally good. I will for sure go back many times to this restaurant when I am in Port Arthur for business.

Reviewed May 8, 2017 via mobile

Wow wow wow is the only way I can start this review of a family owned business with an excellent reputation in Port Arthur and Beaumont Texas! As traveling goes, I found myself in Beaumont the first 2 weeks. My food of choice was Sushi and Sashimi Sake and Masago. Bartender Shaun ended up selling me 2 more items to try .. turns out the spicy edemame and the jalapeño infused masago were a first for me! Yum yum. Came back again and then traveled to Port Arthur the week following, only to find out the business had one more store there! Of course my first night I stopped in at that location and had the pleasure of being served by Amy. Not only is the Sushi fresh but their staff, regardless of location, are incredibly friendly. Amy was happy to serve me, 30 minutes after visiting Tokyo , I stopped for a night cap at Long Horn. Lo and behold the welcoming feeling was gone. Longhorn tried to rush me out, whereas Tokyo invites their guests warmly. Even the manager at Tokyo made sure to engage me as a guest and appreciated my business. Well done Tokyo, you have my business when I travel the Into Port Arthur for the next 3 months!

Reviewed April 30, 2017 via mobile

I come a few times a month and the food is always great to eat. It's always a great atmosphere to come in and enjoy a good meal as well