“That's a good Club Sandwich”
Review of McAlister's Deli

McAlister's Deli
Ranked #12 of 111 Restaurants in Port Arthur
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

I consider myself an expert at rating club sandwiches, Cole slaw and potato salad. McAlister's in Port Arthur has an excellent Club sandwich. Potato salad wasn't bad, and the Cole slaw, well, it was lacking that Cole slaw flavor. But the sandwich was one of the best I've ever had.

Great service, and quick getting the food out. I'll be going back for sure.

Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

I absolutely LOVE McAlister deli food..one of my favorite places to eat.i have tried different sandwiches and salads and soups and I am always happy..great customer service also

Reviewed 30 November 2016

The food was outstanding and staff friendly. You order at a counter and they bring it to you. Great items to choose from.

Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

This is a great place for lunch or dinner. There are many selections to choose from. They have lots of healthy options, that taste great. I love the New Yorker sandwich with the fire roasted vegetable soup.

Reviewed 24 March 2016

Like eating ate McAllister's. The food is good and the service is great. Love the chicken salad on a crescent roll. Enjoy meeting my friends there and can talk and visit.