“Great Food and great service!”
Review of McAlister's Deli

McAlister's Deli
Ranked #13 of 115 Restaurants in Port Arthur
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 3, 2018

We eat lunch here often. The food is always excellent and the service is wonderful! You need to walk up to the counter to order but they bring the food to you and check back on you a couple of times. If you need to eat and get back to work this is the place for you! It's always fresh and delicious!

Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

I haven't cared much for a sandwich, but McAlister's has CHANGED MY MIND.
Not many places open after hurricane Harvey in Port Arthur, Texas, but McAlister's was open and going strong. I ordered the
McAlister's club and my son had the pastrami and soup, but I'm sure all of the food there is excellent . Our food was amazing‼️‼️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️. I will never feel the same about a sandwich again. McAlister's was a mind changer.
Sandwiches there are works of art.
They look beautiful as well as being delicious. Oh yes, and the sweet ice tea was just as good.
We ate at McAlister's 3 times that week and will be finding my nearest McAlister's when we return home. I'm ready to try all of their menu.

Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

I consider myself an expert at rating club sandwiches, Cole slaw and potato salad. McAlister's in Port Arthur has an excellent Club sandwich. Potato salad wasn't bad, and the Cole slaw, well, it was lacking that Cole slaw flavor. But the sandwich was one of the best I've ever had.

Great service, and quick getting the food out. I'll be going back for sure.

Reviewed March 21, 2017 via mobile

I absolutely LOVE McAlister deli food..one of my favorite places to eat.i have tried different sandwiches and salads and soups and I am always happy..great customer service also

Reviewed November 30, 2016

The food was outstanding and staff friendly. You order at a counter and they bring it to you. Great items to choose from.