“Kindergarten graduation dinner”

Cheddar's
Ranked #8 of 115 Restaurants in Port Arthur
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 26, 2017 via mobile

The food was amazing as always. The service was impeccable. Only took 10 minutes for our food to come out. This is my kids favorite place to go

Reviewed May 26, 2017

This restaurant has such a variety of dishes, and they have very reasonable prices, especially for the large portions that you get! The food is always excellent and so is the service. It's a pretty spacious place so we never have to wait too long to be seated.

Reviewed May 7, 2017

Ordered the honey bar b que ribs with a baked potato. The ribs were a little dry ( still good) and usually are more moist than they were today. Also, I ordered the spinach dip appetizer with my meal ....love this spinach dip dish but beware..it has a lot of calories in it. My waiter was very attentive today and he kept checking to see if I needed anything. Good food at great prices..I will be back!

Reviewed April 26, 2017 via mobile

We were in town for a few weeks and wanted to try this place. We ended up eating here about six times and loved it every time. You won't be disappointed. The staff is always friendly and willing to make sure your experience is great. They don't take reservations but get there early and you will be fine. I tried the bourbon shrimp and the pot roast.

Reviewed April 24, 2017

The Veggie Platter is my favorite dish here - always good! The others in my party enjoyed their steak, fish and shrimp. Drinks were served quickly, food was piping hot!