“Awesome steak and wedge salad!”

Saltgrass Steak House
Ranked #3 of 112 Restaurants in Port Arthur
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed 26 March 2015

I've been here on several occasions and never had a problem. I always get the Pat's Ribeye. Cooked perfect every time! Their wedge salad is fresh and crispy. Big enough to eat as a meal. Macaroni is also good. Mixed drinks are on point. No complaints here!

Reviewed 17 March 2015

The meal we had was average,except for the price. With out naming other resturants I have had better steaks at all the other placesI have eaten for an even better price.

Reviewed 18 February 2015

I enjoy eating the lunch Pat's ribeye--in fact, it was enough for me to eat at the restaurant and then take leftovers home to eat for supper!

1  Thank AttyVette
Reviewed 19 January 2015

After church service, my family of five, parents, and my sister and her family decided to dine at Saltgrass Steakhouse in Port Arthur. Since our party was rather large, and hungry, we ordered several appetizers, and each of them were very tasty. Of course, the Shiner Bock bread and butter is always great! Our meals took a reasonable amount of time to reach the table, and everyone seemed satisfied with their food choices! Our waiter was extremely attentive, and very professional. He handled our group with ease, for our entire stay. We will definitely consider eating Saltgrass if we ever find ourselves in Port Arthur again!

1  Thank 191heatherf
Reviewed 7 December 2014 via mobile

This was the first time we had eaten at the Port Arthur Saltgrass and we had a wonderful dinner. Our server was DJ or JD (I am so bad with names) and he was attentive, helpful and very professional. As my husband and I had just had steaks at the Beaumont Saltgrass 4 days before we decided to try the Chicken. It was a great choice. I had the a chicken Laredo and my husband had Chicken and BBQ shrimp embrouchette. Both dishes were delicious. The chicken was succulent and the portions were very generous. We had a great time dining in this beautiful restaurant. The entire staff was friendly and either smiled or spoke as they passed our table. We had originally planned on eating at Chili's. We waited inside the front door for 5 minutes with all the staff wandering around an no one even acknowledged us. No sign to say sit or wait so we left and went to Saltgrass. GREAT CHOICE!