“This Guy Is A Jerk”

Bob's Bay Fishing - Private Charters
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Charter Guide Service 20plus Years Exp..all Tackle Bait Ice Fish Cleaning Included Fishing For Trout Redfish Flounder Drum Snook Tarpon Kingfish
Reviewed March 1, 2015

When my boys and I arrived for our trip, Bob never introduced himself, he just said "are yall here for the morning trip" I said yes and he said get in the boat. He never asked my name or asked my boys there name. It as a very long ride considering he would be very vague when my boys asked him questions and just didn't seem to want to talk to my boys. When we finally started fishing, he got very irritated at the inexperience of my boys to the point of yelling at one of them ( he doesn't know how close he got to getting pushed in at that point. We didn't catch very many fish,(which can happen) however it was the overall experience I was very disappointed with. When we got back to the marina, I told Bob that I was going to get some batteries for my camera for pictures. I was back 5 min later to find he had already cleaned the fish we caught, so I didn't get any pictures of our catch with my boys. He took my money without so much as a thank you. I honestly wanted to hit this guy. He is very arrogant and had the attitude that it should be our pleasure to fish with him. Don't use this guy, especially if your taking kids. He has 0 patients.

19  Thank nick d
Management response:Responded April 17, 2015

When parents dont control there Kids..yes i get irratated...i AM THE CAPTAIN OF THE BOAT..

Reviewed December 19, 2014

This is a great way to show your appreciation to clients- you catch fish and have a great time. Bob's is the best- patient with newbees and takes his time with teaching you to catch fish. He definitely knows his stuff. Very friendly and confident about fishing. This will be the best money you ever spent- personally or professionally. We will definitely use him again and again.

1  Thank ttconsul
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Grandson loved his outing while he was here vacationing. Aside from a smooth boat ride, catching trout/reds .... the water and view of the island from the bay are also awesome. Mr. Bob had lots of patience with our little guy and helped him score his first fish ... thanks capt bob.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

We had a great time fishing with Capt. Bob. I should say catching because that is what we did. He kept us catching fish. He is a great Captain. You will have fun and catch fish if you book him!

1  Thank Ed M