US$89
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

US$117
TownePlace Suites
US$151
US$136
TripAdvisor
All reviewsclean placeparking lotwafflescorpus christimotelbedwifi
Reviewed August 1, 2017

Thought the Days Inn sign was a good one until we checked in our room. Dead roaches on the floor, toilet paper roll needing replacing, bathroom door would not shut. Walls had patched holes that left a very bad appearance and as I know it's not their fault I excepted a smoking room, I have never in my life slept in a room that stunk so bad!!! It was my hunny moon, will definitely remember it as worst one so far!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 12, 2017

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 10, 2017

My family and I have stayed at several hotels and so far this has been the best.
It was clean, pool was really nice, great location, and everyone was very friendly, especially the young lady that checked us in. We will definitely come back.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed June 20, 2017

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed June 2, 2017

Employees were professional, but none seemed happy to be there. Room was surface clean, but we found stickers in the carpet, sand in the coffee maker, and mold in the mini fridge. The bed was comfortable and a.c. worked well so we slept well. Considering the price paid, I feel the stay was a decent value.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family