“Refreshing and satisfying ”

Hu Dat Oriental Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 38 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: Asian
Description: Popular restaurant - great food.
Description: Popular restaurant - great food.
Reviewed June 12, 2018 via mobile

I am in love with Bun combo with lots of fish sauce! It is like a cold salad with veggies and rice noodles. It is topped with hot shrimp, teriyaki beef and egg rolls. I think it was about $8.

Ngabosslady, Owner at Hu Dat Oriental Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2018

That’s wonderful to hear...... we look forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed May 15, 2018

Just had their Sesame Chicken for Lunch.
The Lunch portion would be what you would expect the Dinner portion to be.
The Dinner portion must be GI-normous!
The Sesame Chicken was quite good & crisp, their sauce was not too sweet or thick
About TWENTY-FIVE pieces of Chicken & 2 Full Cups of Fried Rice with some very good Egg Drop Soup.
With my Soda the Lunch came in, with a $2.00 tip at $12.00
The atmosphere says "Fast Food" but the Food says "You Lucky Fellow"
They do Take Out Orders too!!

Wow, thank you for this awesome review! It is very much appreciated. I’m glad you had a great experience. Thank you!

Reviewed March 4, 2018

The waitress was very helpful and understanding what I wanted and she came to check on us seeing we had everything including to go box xtra hot tea food fresh and not a lot to eat!

Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

Our family has been regular diners at Hu Dat since this restaurant opened in Portland. Our favorites are: awesome spring rolls, hot and sour soup and combination of shrimp, beef, chicken special entree with fried rice!!! We’ve tried most all choices including bun combo, lunch and dinner specials. You will not be disappointed! We call in at least three times a month...

Reviewed December 21, 2017

Food was hot service was better good was fresh better servings to last time there it was terrible the waitress let us know what was going on keepe d checking on us

Nga T, Owner at Hu Dat Oriental Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2018

I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed everything this time around! We definitely pride ourselves in always giving ample portions, fresh food and excellent service. Thank you for giving us another opportunity to make it right. My name is Nga, I am there 95% of the time if you ever need me to be aware of anything you're not satisfied with. Thank you again!