“Needs work!!!!” 2 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Quanah
Neosho, Missouri
“Needs work!!!!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2011

We had numerous problems when we stayed at this location. Our bed was broken, when we told the front desk they stated they knew about it but thought it was just bowed because a 500 lb man stayed in there before us. We came down for breakfast the first morning we were there and there wasnt any milk, waffle mix, orange juice or coffee cups. When we asked the girl running it if we could help she was very rude and said NO!! We took the kids down to swim(because it was 107 that day) and the pool was literally green, you could not see the bottom. There was trash and broken toys all over the pool area, you could tell it hadnt been tended to. We went to the front and asked the young man if he knew the pool pump wasnt running and the water was green he stated he didnt know anything about it. Long story short....when we reported this to what I think was the manager(an older man) and a lady, they were somewhat apologetic but didnt seem real suprised!!! I think next time we visit our friends there we will stay out of town!!!!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Pugmomof2girls

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Canadian, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2011

Pleased with the hotel overall; however, they had booked my reservation for a night previous to my stay. Luckily, they did have a room available. Frustrating that they did not have a way to email my reservation. They only offered a confirmation number, which did no good when they couldn't find my reservation. Staff was friendly enough, but could offer no solution when I couldn't get internet service. Their only response was, 'we have problems with that in the upstaris rooms.' Wireless internet should not be advertised with this property. I did have friends on the lower level that had no problem with internet. Overally, mostly clean, comfortable hotel, recently built.

Room Tip: Lower level rooms only if you need internet
  • Stayed April 2011, travelled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Conroe, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 December 2010

We stayed here mid Nov.2010, Downstairs has King with sofa, the upstairs rooms are large with 2 beds no sofa. Beds good, lobby very nice and clean, rooms clean, pool clean. Breakfast precooked powered eggs yuk, didn't expect gourmet but have had better precooked eggs. But all and all I would put this on list to stay when traveling toward NM rates senior 70.00

• Stayed November 2010, travelled as a couple
Amarillo, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2010

This hotel between Amarillo and Wichita Falls is a great place to rest for the night, or a couple of days. The staff is extremely friendly, and accommodating. The rooms are well kept, although they do seem a little older. The entry way and breakfast area has a newer feel, and the continental breakfast includes hot items. After check-out time, I still needed to use the Wi-Fi, and they let me stay and take care of my business. Plus, it's close to Copper Breaks State Park, one of the best kept secrets in Texas.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled solo
1 Thank TrueTexasTraveler
waxahachie
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2010

I stayed at the bestwestern in Quanah, Tx for 6 weeks. In that time the TV stations never were fixed eventhough I was told every week when I asked "they are working on it" and the pool was never fixed and everytime I asked about it I was told "they are working on it" and as far as the workout room, you can guess what the reply was. I would only stay here if all you need is a quick sleep. I would like to give one positive-the staff was very helpful and friendly. I also left two messages with the manager but he did not care enough about my concerns to call me. Seems to me if you are going to list amenities you should make sure they are in working and useable condition other wise its a tall tale.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled on business
Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2007

We stayed over a weekend at the Best Western in Quanah. Copper Breaks State Park has some great bike trails and the terrain is beautiful! The hotel is new, clean, and nice. Beds are comfortable. Staff are very accommodating. Highway 287 is pretty desolate in places, but would defintely stay at this Best Western again.

Stayed November 2007

Been to BEST WESTERN Quanah Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!