“Success may be going to their heads”
Review of Shady's Burgers

Shady's Burgers
Ranked #18 of 479 Restaurants in Richardson
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 9, 2018

We have been regulars (once a week) for some time with pretty good experiences mostly. We do love the patio. Two weeks ago all the tables around us came and went while we waited for our food. Our server forgot to turn in our order.
Tonight we took some friends we had been telling about the place. My food was delivered cold and my friend's wife's food was delivered not as ordered. 20 minutes later my friend and my wife received their food. I hate eating when my guest has no food. Our server knew I was very unhappy and embarrassed. The manager did not bother to stop by to see us. Time to look for a new patio.

Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

Stopped for lunch with family. They have a great menu and they will gladly customize anything! They really care about your food and experience and do their best make sure things are right. I can’t wait to come back again and try something else!!

Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

Visiting family and stopped ro have lunch and was treated very good employees were friendly. Great stop for a bite! My brother lives very close and highly recommended shady's. We were very satisfied

Reviewed July 4, 2018 via mobile

Totally would not go back..the hottest cob salad on Earth. Greens must have been left out of the frig...so warm they were just about wilted along with everything else in the salad.

Reviewed June 18, 2018

Great service. Big juicy burgers. The onion riings are a statement in size. Split them for the table. Consistent the last 3 times that we have been here. Highly recommend.