Comfort Suites Near Alliance
US$134
US$209
Marriott Hotels
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 November 2017

Hotel Needs Deep Cleaning, Up-Dating, New Carpet. My Room had Miss Matched Panting Touch Up's Done, Not Professionally Painted or Ceiling Fixed. Staff was Friendly, Breakfast Below Average for a Comfort Suites. This Property is a $65/night Hotel. Not $100 Plus per Night

Room Tip: Ask for an Up-Dated Room
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
tinap330, Owner at Comfort Suites Near Alliance, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Dear Doug,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.
We definitely take all comments seriously and use them to improve where needed.
I am not sure which room you stayed in, however, we did just undergo a renovation in our bathrooms. I am hopeful you shared this info. with the team as well, so this can be reported to our contractors and repaired accordingly.
In regards to the cleanliness of our hotel, this feedback really concerns us, as this is rare to hear. We take our investment seriously, therefore, we work very hard to ensure our property is well maintained, both with product & servicing our guests.
We are sorry to hear that our hotel did not meet your expections but are happy to hear that our staff service helped to make your stay a much better place.
Wishing you the Best!

Tina P. - Owner

Reviewed 1 May 2017

I made reservations a year in advance for the Pate Swap meet. I do every year and I do it for two rooms and three nights. My brother does the same thing. Some how they got the nights, the names, the CC numbers, our mailing addresses all mixed up. The General Manager calls me because the card I made the reservations on had expired and he wanted to give me a curtsey call. I gave him the card number and confirmed my two rooms for three nights, no problem. I asked about my brothers reservations and he said there was no one else with that last name in the system. I told them no problem, I'll let him have one of my rooms.
We arrived at the hotel to find out that everything was switched he had rooms, I had rooms, his information was mixed with my information. My new card number was on his room etc. I told the we only needed two rooms for three nights. He said no problem, well even wave the first night because you showed up at 4 in the morning, which I had already told the GM the previous day. At check out I find out they went ahead and charged me for the first night. When I get home I found out they hit my card another two times for no shows on two other rooms that I never had. $281.00 went to $716.00 real quick and it's all based on what they finger into their system.
You can't trust reservations made over the phone with these people because they do and will enter things in wrong on the computer and you don't find out until you get home. They hit my brothers card 6 times and mine 3. I thought when I checked out I was done but this was not the case. STAY AWAY! You can't trust what they tell you on the phone and they can't keep things straight in their own computer. Then hit your card without telling you.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank TeamWarrior
YourHomewoodSuites, Manager at Comfort Suites Near Alliance, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2017

Dear TeamWarrior,

We want to say "Thank You" for being a loyal traveler to our property!

Because you have stayed with us annually in the past, I'm sure you are aware that we would never try to deliberately charge anyone if charges were not valid.

However, please know we take all feedback and concerns seriously.

Feel free to contact our property with any additional information that would support your claim regarding an incorrect charge. If found to be valid, we will promptly adjust accordingly.

Thank you again for your loyalty to both our property and Brand!

Karl R.

Reviewed 25 April 2017

I stayed at this hotel not very long ago and honestly the worst place to stay. Obviously the "executive cleaning staff" doesn't check things very well because a lamp was broken upon arrival and i didn't think to report it because we didn't need to use the lamp and after my stay i was charged $125 for a lamp. Also, half way through our stay when we first turned on the sink it was clogged and I'm sure the "executive cleaning staff" checked that off the list as well. This hotel is also supposed to be a smoke free establishment, but at one point our whole hallway smelled like marijuana. I was forced to park across the street because the hotel didn't have sufficient parking space for the guests. What kind of hotel doesn't know how much parking space they should have? Also the wifi barely worked. DO NOT STAY HERE.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank michaelsalinas86
tinap330, General Manager at Comfort Suites Near Alliance, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Hi michaelsalinas86,

It seem as though you may have been part of the party for the previous traveler's review.
We truly apologize for any inconveniences you amy abe experienced during your stay, however, as mentioned earlier, it seem as though you were visiting the area around the time of an annual youth concert.
We pride ourselves in ensuring all rooms and areas of the hotel are kept in order.
We are sadden to hear that your experience during this time did not meet you expectation, but are hopeful you will come again, at a different time to see our true experience. Thank you!

Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

Stayed here with a couple of friends and our hotel room was absolutely disgusting. They claim that this hotel is "smoke free" but the whole placed reeked of cigarettes and marijuana. I could barely get any sleep because it was so loud. The bed was uncomfortable and don't get me started about the stains on the pillows. The wifi was pretty bad as well. There was no room for parking so they told us to park across the street and walk. I'm not usually one to write any kind of review, but PLEASE, for your sake do NOT stay here.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank meagannguyen

Dear meagannguyen,
We truly appreciate you selecting our hotel for your visit back in April.
If I recall, around this time, it would have been during a very large Young Adult Concert series, as we were quite full over that time. Many travelers will come in multiple cars, which may have been the reason for not enough parking. In regards to the condition of your room, this is very odd to hear as this definitely not the norm.
We will be sure to monitor the care of the rooms next year when this same citywide event takes place.
Thank you for sharing and do come back and give us another try.

Reviewed 5 April 2017

Very clean Hotel. I noticed in the morning time that workers were updating this hotel which is great. They serve a great breakfast. Hotel staff if very friendly and accommodating. I recommend this place.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
tinap330, General Manager at Comfort Suites Near Alliance, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2017

Dear Gregg,

Pardon our delayed response, as we definitely want to say "Thank You!" for sharing with others your experience at the Comfort Suites.
Our staff has been with us for years, so hearing your feedback, confirms their passion to not only the company but to our guests as well!
Do come and stay with us again anytime you are in the area!

Best Wishes!