“Caution: Loud Music”

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #122 of 179 Restaurants in Rockwall
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 12 June 2016

If you are looking for a quiet place for dinner,this is not the place. They even have a warning on the wall. Service was okay. We ordered fried mushrooms as an appetizer and they were pretty good. Our meals arrived and they were good, but not what I would call great. I ordered the All American Cheeseburger and the wife ordered the grilled chicken breastfeeding with grilled vegetables, both were okay, but like I said, not great.

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2016

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your feedback!

There are newer reviews for Logan's Roadhouse

Reviewed 9 June 2016

Grilled meatloaf very good, cinnamon apples good, mushrooms appetizer good; wife's sirloin not good at all, meat was very chewy and hard to eat.

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2016

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your feedback!

Reviewed 17 February 2016

I ate here about a month ago and the service was horrible. Tried it again this past Saturday and the service was excellent. Our waitress checked on us several times. The food was good but I ordered the Moonshine Trio. Once I received my meal my wife asked if I was supposed to get rice. I asked the waitress and she said yes, looked and said oohh. After inspecting my plate there was a small amount hidden under my 6 oz. steak and another small amount hidden under my shrimp. Not what I expected as the picture showed the rice heaped up on the plate with the steak and shrimp partially covering it up. This may sound picky but I was expecting about 3 times more rice than I received. I wasn't expecting my meal to be as large as the picture made it appear but I was expecting quite a bit more.

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2016

Thanks for letting us know about your experience, Eddie. Please know we take feedback seriously, and we will be following up with this location. If you would like someone to follow up with you, please give us a call at 1-844-6LOGANS. We hope to hear from you soon!

Reviewed 30 January 2016

Service is very inconsistent. They have good food at a good price. The problem that we often have is they don't visit the table often enough and if you finish your drink they never refill it unless you flag someone down that happens to be near your table.

1  Thank James A
Reviewed 17 January 2016

This was my second visit here. The first experience was much better. I will say they were extremely busy but the service was lacking. After reviewing the menu we were ready to order. When the order came a friend ordered the ribs and was informed they were out and had been out since about 6:00 PM. She made her second selection and we snacked on peanuts while waiting. I ordered the 16oz ribeye medium rare which was a little over cooked by OK. But the steak wasn't very hot. Our waiter never returned until we were completely through with our meal. He asked if we wanting anything else but it was too late, we only wanted our check. I don't know if I'll return or not. I will not ever return if they are busy.

1  Thank Eddie L